Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
So did you end up watching most of the entire fight on the big screen in the stadium? When will UFC move to remote controlled cameras on the rings rather then 5 guys standing up on cages blocking peoples view. ANNOYING. They act like cause they are in black you can see thru them.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
So did you end up watching most of the entire fight on the big screen in the stadium? When will UFC move to remote controlled cameras on the rings rather then 5 guys standing up on cages blocking peoples view. ANNOYING. They act like cause they are in black you can see thru them.
Your view would still somewhat be obstructed by the posts in the corners of the octagon.

·
Registered
816 Posts
How much you pay for your seats ? as you seem to have a nice view of the cage

im planning on going to next UK show but dont know how much a good cheap seat is xD

·
SikWithIt
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How much you pay for your seats ? as you seem to have a nice view of the cage

im planning on going to next UK show but dont know how much a good cheap seat is xD
got them as a present but i think they were about $300

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Having never been to an event, I too wonder do you end up watching the big screens or actually watching the fighters? That and location are the two biggest factors of if I'll ever go to see a live one.

·
SikWithIt
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Having never been to an event, I too wonder do you end up watching the big screens or actually watching the fighters? That and location are the two biggest factors of if I'll ever go to see a live one.
A combination of both but mostly the screen,depends where you sit of course

·
Registered
643 Posts
When your seats are on the floor, you'll just watch the cage, when you're in the grandstands it'll be a mix of big screen and cage. They do have another camera on a big arm that gives a nice birds eye as well.

The live events are great, but they're unreal when you're right on the cage, you really feel the energy that two people are about to fight. Otherwise, the UFC does a fine job producing their shows on TV, multiple angles and slow-mo replay are wonderful.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts