Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
i have problem with audio,is this just me,or anyone else has a problem...i dont hear what they saying..

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used the 300k video and the sound was very low, but I could just about hear it.

Rampage was grumpy but still managed to make everyone laugh. Said people forget about his wrestling and that he's fought better wrestlers than Rashad - Hendo, Lindland and Randleman. Someone asked him whether things will be civil at the weigh ins rather than them getting in each other's faces, which Rampage said was a stupid question.

Bisping started saying he was going to finish the fight and kick Dan's ass, before saying he was now sounding like the arrogant Brit. Shows how self aware he is now regarding anything that will get people on his back.

Can't wait for Saturday :thumb02:

·
Registered
60 Posts
It was bad for me on the sherdog site provided in the link so I went to the offical ufc site and it was clear as a whistle..

Favourite part was Rampage saying "I didn't get no snuggy"

But Rampage looks seriously pissed.. I would not wanna be in Rashads shoes saturday night thats for sure:)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was bad for me on the sherdog site provided in the link so I went to the offical ufc site and it was clear as a whistle..

Favourite part was Rampage saying "I didn't get no snuggy"

But Rampage looks seriously pissed.. I would not wanna be in Rashads shoes saturday night thats for sure:)
lol oh yeah, what Rampage said about that was hilarious. Said he was in a real bad mood the day it arrived but his team know him real well and knew he didn't need to see no snuggy that day :thumb02:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.