Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
A cool 2 million on Rashad.

Rampage is getting finished on saturday, then I'ma be like, "WHERE MY MONEY HOMIE!?! WHERE MY MONEY?!"

·
Banned
0 Posts
A cool 2 million on Rashad.

Rampage is getting finished on saturday, then I'ma be like, "WHERE MY MONEY HOMIE!?! WHERE MY MONEY?!"

Im worried that Rampage is gonna catch Rashad with a good shot, I dont think Rashad is really gonna out wrestle Rampage???? I think the fight stays up and Rampage is def dialed in to fight.

You know I looked at all the pics of him and the pics of Rampage and I picked Rampage to lose to Forrest, the reason......soley lack of motivation. That will not be the case here.

Then I think to the one time Spoken was able to convince me to bet Rashad....the Thiago Silva fight. During that fight for the most part whenever Rashad needed to he would take Thiago down and in the third when Thiago you could see looked beat, he decided screw it, let me bounce my shoulders and "mock" Rashad landing one punch that rocked Rashad.

I'm worried that Rampage will throw more and land more and do a hell of a better job stuffing the takedowns. Not easy to bet against Rashad in this but at the same time they seemed to be focused on endurance looking to grind out a win where Rampage seems like he IS gonna come in and either K/O or TKO Rashad....

Dont be mad at me Spoken.....I didnt want to do it...:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Im worried that Rampage is gonna catch Rashad with a good shot, I dont think Rashad is really gonna out wrestle Rampage???? I think the fight stays up and Rampage is def dialed in to fight.

You know I looked at all the pics of him and the pics of Rampage and I picked Rampage to lose to Forrest, the reason......soley lack of motivation. That will not be the case here.

Then I think to the one time Spoken was able to convince me to bet Rashad....the Thiago Silva fight. During that fight for the most part whenever Rashad needed to he would take Thiago down and in the third when Thiago you could see looked beat, he decided screw it, let me bounce my shoulders and "mock" Rashad landing one punch that rocked Rashad.

I'm worried that Rampage will throw more and land more and do a hell of a better job stuffing the takedowns. Not easy to bet against Rashad in this but at the same time they seemed to be focused on endurance looking to grind out a win where Rampage seems like he IS gonna come in and either K/O or TKO Rashad....

Dont be mad at me Spoken.....I didnt want to do it...:thumbsup:
Hey homie, no skin off my back. This fight is close! Really close! It really depends on who can get their style off first ya know? I pick Rashad all day long so I'm bias, but who knows how this fight will turn out.

I can name many reasons on why Rampage will smash Rashad, but then.. that'd be wrong of me as a Rashad fan and as a human being :(

·
It Lurks...
676 Posts
Since I just inherited an obscene amount of points I'm dropping 2mill on Rampage. I don't see Rashad out-boxing him and he's certainly not out-wrestling him. Now that is assuming he shows up in top condition and without a case of the crazies... Better come with your A-game Quinton!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.