Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since UFC 111 there has been some events that have been discussed among many MMA fans like.

UFC 111: paul harris's pro-longed leg lock/GSP's performance

UFC 112: anderson's audition for a broadway musical, also the bj penn/frankie edgar dec. is considered contraversal by some(i didn't think it was)

UFC: 113 daleys cheap shot on kos.

so do you think we could see another hot topic for the wrong reason.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
no I really dont think, despite all the trash talk between Evans and Rampage, I still think they just kidding around with each other and are really good friends just hyping up the show WWE style.

Million bucks says even tho they wont touch gloves before the fight (just to add to the views tension) after the fight they have nothing but good words about each other and give each other a big old hug

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Thats dude law tho...Ive been in plenty of fights where I wanted to kill the other guy and right after the fight win or lose I was drinking a beer with him and talking about how stupid the whole ordeal was.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Rampage landing late shots, IMO.
Dammit, I was going to say the same thing! rep'ed for stealing my prediction though. xD

Other than that I could see Bisping stealing another bs decision or Diego shocking us with some new variation of "YES!" -screams before the fight and scaring the hell out from Hathaway with them. :D

·
Banned
820 Posts
There is always some sort of controversy, but I am going to have to agree with the late shots thing. Seems like it could happen.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Maybe they should NOT have their lightest ref in the cage with Rampage and Wandy? Who's bright idea was it to have Yves ref that? Seriously.
Haha Yeah. I really loved the way Big John tackled the guys when he stopped the fights. He'd have slammed Rampage unconcious next to Wandy if he had been the referee in that match and Rampage had tried to pull those late shots during his watch. :D
Miragliotta on the other hand tackles them before fights are even over... I still wanna know why he decided to tackle Gono during the Hardy fight. xD

Reactions: TheCleeM
1 - 20 of 22 Posts