Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I see Cro Cop's hesitance versus Barry's youthful aggression and see Barry taking it.

Pat may get sucked into idol worship though and be on the bad end of Cro Cop's rediscovered LHK.

·
It's a league game, Smokey
8,258 Posts
Guys this isn't a can. And I don't think the eye poke strategy will work here.

500k (about half of my points total) on Pat. I would never ever bet on CC ever again after 5 consecutive poor showings in the UFC. Granted, last time it wasn't his fault, bit I just can't believe the CC of old will return.

Here hoping he right leg hospital, left leg cemeteries me into a more humble state.

·
Banned
439 Posts
Man it hurt to bet on this one. My heart's with Cro Cop but I'm liking Barry and want him to have a bright future in the UFC...and since I see him winning this one, I put 3K on him (not a heavy gambler - I go to Vegas and sit in front of the machines for the free drinks :thumb02:)

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
Barry is not a can, he's a tough and talented kickboxer, and a nice guy to boot. I see him winning this pretty easily. Surprised he's a favorite due to the careers involved, but I guess it's a sad fact that today's Crocop isn't what he used to be.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Betting ods

Could someone expain the betting odds to me just a bunch of numbers to me I do not understand kind of embarrased to even ask. I know what people mean when they think Cro Cop might lose, but it happends to the best at one point or another.

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Could someone expain the betting odds to me just a bunch of numbers to me I do not understand kind of embarrased to even ask. I know what people mean when they think Cro Cop might lose, but it happends to the best at one point or another.
Because of the odds on this one, the 1.10 by Cro Cop means you make 1.10 for every 1.00 that you bet on him. It's .71 for Barry because the oddmakers have him as the favorite and you only make 71 cents for every dollar you bet on him. That's about all there is too it.

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
Not afraid to admit I was wrong here. Great job by both fighters, too bad for Barry that he sort of fell apart in the second round. I hesitate to say the old Mirko is back, but that was awesome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts