Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
wow...I actually think this is one of the better posters in recent time. Maybe its because there are two shiny objects!

·
NO. 1 *BONER*
7,727 Posts
I would have liked a staredown better.
A real staredown, just to see their looks.
But this one is good also.
Just makes me wanna see the fight even more.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
I don't care about skill sets or the best possible match up.. I just want to see these two rhinos collide in the center of the octagon, and hopefully swing into someone falls down.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Hard to tell what's official coming from mmabay.... looks cool though...

·
The American Dream
586 Posts
I think they shrunk Brock a bit because IIRC Brock has about 2inches on Carwin.

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
I'll be back in the country just in time! Although the Machida/Shogun was one of the most anticipated fights in MMA, for me, Brock/Carwin is the fight of the year; until Brock's next fight. However, we'll see if Brock maintains his belt. Carwin packs a mean lunch pale punch and Cain, JDS are all legitimately threatening contenders as well.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
dont like it, it looks unimaginative,that is the same lesnar pic they used for 100.And I hate the way they are making carwin's title so prominent.Do they think so little of their fans that they assume if we see it as winner takes both titles it will increase buys? Lets be reality the moment brock was in the clear they should have taken off the interim tag to mir/carwin and just said it was for number 1 contender..

I never heard of an interim belt coming into to play when the champion is healthy enough to step into the cage after a fight to set up a future fight, the ufc look like sleaze bags here

·
Registered
320 Posts
Crap, now I'm stoked for THIS fight already. I was hoping the Rampage vs Rashad fight would hold my attention more since it's sooner, but now I want to see this fight really bad... What the hell is even happening for 115?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Unimaginative? I'm not sure how you can really create an "imaginative" or creative fight poster. It's two guys.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
He doesn't have to stop the takedown. He can just eat punches all day standing.

Brock will tee off on ten head.

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
Two massive gorillas indeed! I just hope it doesn't end in one round. If Carwin KOs Brock in one round that would seriously be some crazy shit. A sleeper that came outta nowhere and became a wrecking machine. Hope their cardio is good cuz I want to see both tested to their limit somehow in a five round war...lolz! But when you have two huge fighters that chances are just so slim.

SOMEBODY GONNA GET HURT REAL BAD...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts