Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Woah, Anderson looks as intense as I've ever seen him. As much as I love Chael Sonnen, I see him being in for a world of hurt on Saturday night. Silva's going to bring out the jedi stuff and knock Chael out cold. He's not going to be nice to him like he was with Forrest and help him up after dropping him, Chael's getting hurt. I'd be amazed if Chael manages to pull out the win.

·
Squirrel Fighting Champ
2,719 Posts
EPIC STAREDOWN, anderson looks PISSED !

that was after the staredown , anderson just stayed that way when chael was posing to the cameras .

When the scariest guy on the planet is pissed, has a goat, and is in a pink sweater, that my friends is the truest sign of the apocalypse!

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
But what do you guys think about the Fitch/Alves title shot annoucement??

I don't really like it at all.. I mean I Love Jon and wish him this of course, but wouldn't it be better to let them fight the winner of Shields/Kampmann??

The GSP fight is in December.. :(

·
of Nazareth
10,239 Posts
Please please please please please please last longer than 40 seconds.

Gods dammit... this card don't half wet the knickers, dont you agree? I'm so excited... I might watch live for once. Usually I enjoy my violence with Sunday morning coffee and ting. But on this occasion, with the aid of some choice narcotics, I might stay up past my bedtime.

Strikeforce?.... * snigger *

·
RNC - the fighting mans lullaby
1,849 Posts
But what do you guys think about the Fitch/Alves title shot annoucement??

I don't really like it at all.. I mean I Love Jon and wish him this of course, but wouldn't it be better to let them fight the winner of Shields/Kampmann??

The GSP fight is in December.. :(
I'd rather they announced if and when Silva vs GSP is gonna happen.

Dont think Kampmann or Shields deserve a title shot just yet, so i guess Fitch/Alves makes more sense, but like i said, i'd rather it was the superfight.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.