Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Alves almost made the 171! :D

Morecraft with almost 20 on Struve I noticed, and Nelson with more than that on JDS.

·
Registered
407 Posts
wtf i cant get the weigh ins...help...

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
lol at Silva! Say what you want about him that guy is hilarious! Brilliant staredown!

I thought Alves looked small actually but apparently he still can't make weight!! Douche!

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
lol at Silva! Say what you want about him that guy is hilarious! Brilliant staredown!

I thought Alves looked small actually but apparently he still can't make weight!! Douche!
ehhh, he only needs to lose 1/2 a pound, and is allowed time to do so.

·
Registered
154 Posts
that is one animated fighter. Tomorrow he will have the bruce lee game of death colors on and will be fighting at the highest level any human being has ever fought at ever! Thank you

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
I'm kinda getting sick of Alves not making weight. I dont know if he should be able to fight for the title at this weight class if he consistently can't make it. He clearly needs a new nutrionist to help him with these issues.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
ehhh, he only needs to lose 1/2 a pound, and is allowed time to do so.
I know, i know but he has still missed weight the first time. Looks like what Fitch was saying about his weight cutting issues may be right, at least Alves looks like he's been laying of the jucie for a while.

·
The Bearded One
4,150 Posts
Almost had an heart atck when my dsl conection droped after Tiago alves weight-in, luckly it was back right before Sonnen step in.

Loved the way Silva ignored that someone-wannabe!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Man, there was way more silva love than i was expecting and sonnen seriously needs to stop with the wwe show it seriously gotten old
I can't agree more. If I was him and said that stuff I'd probably be so embaressed formyself I'd laugh. There comes apoint where you stop selling a fight and try to keep a reputation in tact.

·
Registered
750 Posts
lol the best fighter in the universe and he has some of the most comical weighin faces hahaha

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.