Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Ariel Helwani's page. Honestly, I don't mean to add to the fact that every video on his channel gets posted here, but everyone seems to like it, so here is the latest:

Anyone know if that's Anderson's daughter at the end? Cute.

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roy Nelson looks 8 months pregnant in that video.
It is amazing that he's an 'in shape' MMA fighter and that thing doesn't even pretend to go away in the slightest.

I mean it's not like his Cardio has ever been questioned, has it? Strange really.

But I do like that he plays it up, as if he's proud of it.

·
The Bearded One
4,150 Posts
Andy is such a nice guy :)

·
The Bearded One
4,150 Posts
More of Andy getting Ko´ed by little kids. :D

and more of the Workout and (believe it or not) more trash coming out of Chael mouth...

Reactions: seed60

·
Registered
287 Posts
More of Andy getting Ko´ed by little kids. :D

and more of the Workout and (believe it or not) more trash coming out of Chael mouth...

Thanks for posting those videos! :thumb02:

Some thoughts:
-I LOVE that Junior Dos Santos is learning and speaking English. Every time I hear him speaking English, I become an even greater fan. Honestly, I love Big Country but Junior's getting fan vote.

-Silva's a fun guy. These videos reinforce my thinking of him - he just likes to clown around. He'll clown in the octagon or in practice. He did get frustrated with Lietes and Maia. However, he dances in all of his fights (that last long enough, anyway).

-Sonnen's take downs are impressive. He doesn't just go for the double leg takedowns either. In the last video, you got to see some great judo throws. This'll be interesting.

·
Registered
320 Posts
That was officially the most adorable knockout in MMA history. That'd be hilarious if one of those kids went into professional fighting when they grew up and put that on their highlight reel.

"And this is me knocking out then middleweight champion Anderson Silva at the age of FIVE!!!! 'Nuff said!"

Oh, and Big Country takes the fight by knockout via that spinning head kick at :48. I bet my house on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.