Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gone Fishing
4,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand the site is slow as hell anymore but why not at least update the front page? Whose responsibility is it would be my first question if I owned this site.

I'm not surprised but this site used to be much better than it is now. You mods and admins should be embarrassed.

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
My bad. I usually update the front page.

Shame on me, I grovel at your feet for forgiveness.

Seriously though, this is like the first time ever I haven't updated it by Monday lunchtime after a fight... been busy with real life and shiz. :)

·
Gone Fishing
4,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sarcasm noted:) Should have toned my post down a bit as to not ruffle any feathers but oh well. The main page you guys were so gung ho for is months out of date already. Seems dumb to me.

Do you not want any new members? Just want the old guard to keep the waydrn thread flowing and nothing else?

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
What do you mean months out of date? The main page is updated with the next upcoming show after every event. Pretty much on a weekly basis, plus, the All access interviews only happen every 6 weeks or so.

The only thing that is never updated is the 'upcoming events' bit at the top of the main forum. That is beyond our control and we are currently working with VS on a way that we have control over what content is shown on there.

·
Premium Member
11,809 Posts
What do you mean months out of date? The main page is updated with the next upcoming show after every event. Pretty much on a weekly basis, plus, the All access interviews only happen every 6 weeks or so.

The only thing that is never updated is the 'upcoming events' bit at the top of the main forum. That is beyond our control and we are currently working with VS on a way that we have control over what content is shown on there.
Think that's what Rusty was tactfully asking about :thumb02:

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,815 Posts
I know it's wayyy too soon to think about changing the hendricks lawler poster on the front page but maybe you could start thinking about taking down Edgar vs swanson?

...before Edgar's next fight?

:(

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
The front page always shows the most recentt 3 events. when the next one is put up, The bottom one will be bumped off automatically.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts