Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
213 Posts
have you not seen the second fight between ken and royce ken owns him for 30 mins gracies face is a mess

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nah i haven't seen it but my dad said the ken was just running from him in the match but royces face was swollen.

P.S. The fights are getting removed by zuffa:( :mad:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah they don't work and more because of ZUFFA!!!!!!!!!

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yEah seriously it might get some more people to watch and buy some of the old UFC's! But probably not..........

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Zuffa is like the owner of the ufc or something and they get rid of the videos on youtube because i guess people aren't supposed to post them.......but idk

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
Zuffa is like the owner of the ufc or something and they get rid of the videos on youtube because i guess people aren't supposed to post them.......but idk
Zuffa is the company that makes UFC DVDs. If you have seen the UFC 56 DVD you would see at the beginning how it says Zuffa and all that. They are the copyright company or something. I guess they don't want people ripping off their profit. Pat Smith .vs. Scott Morris is the worst beating I have ever seen in UFC. Scott Morris is probably eating his own crap out of a toilet right now as a homeless drug addict.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah scott morris was a ninjitsu guy he was about to take pat down but tripped, fell on his back and got whooped!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
yeah scott morris was a ninjitsu guy he was about to take pat down but tripped, fell on his back and got whooped!

I've studied ninjitsu. was one of my favorite styles. I liked the class too cause my teacher taught alot of other things as he knew alot of others things so I learned quite alot plus we did not use mats.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is there punching in ninjitsu?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
yes. Ninjitsu incorperates, lots of different things into from ground and submission techniques, to all kinds of striking techniques. Since historicly ninja worked alot on thier own they needed to know a little of everything, it might in a sence be the first "mixed Martial art" but aside from just physical forms there are alot of weapon techniques plus stealth and the use of other things like posions and such, really it was an anything goes. Now the different styles of ninjitsu had a tendency to focus on different skills but each had thier uses.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Scott Morris actually wasn't that bad of a fighter its just that one fight ended his career because it made him look like a crappy fighter and he probably was concussed or had a split open face after. I mean the fight before the fighter Morris had against Smith which was when he faught Daugherty he actually wooped him in 20 seconds. His matches ended in a short way.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
YEah partick smith was just a beast! His style was TKD but he ended up learning submissions. To bad Ken Shamrock and Royce Gracie gave him a whooping

1 - 19 of 19 Posts