Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

· Banned
1,229 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
Zuffa is like the owner of the ufc or something and they get rid of the videos on youtube because i guess people aren't supposed to post them.......but idk
Zuffa is the company that makes UFC DVDs. If you have seen the UFC 56 DVD you would see at the beginning how it says Zuffa and all that. They are the copyright company or something. I guess they don't want people ripping off their profit. Pat Smith .vs. Scott Morris is the worst beating I have ever seen in UFC. Scott Morris is probably eating his own crap out of a toilet right now as a homeless drug addict.

· Banned
1,229 Posts
Scott Morris actually wasn't that bad of a fighter its just that one fight ended his career because it made him look like a crappy fighter and he probably was concussed or had a split open face after. I mean the fight before the fighter Morris had against Smith which was when he faught Daugherty he actually wooped him in 20 seconds. His matches ended in a short way.

1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.