Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow check this out:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/auction/0A003CE18F194CA9/1/

$2000 for row A floor seats - and thats an auction! Thats the minimum bid. I wonder who much they'll go for?? $3000? $4000? $5000?

Imagine if you wanted to go with a friend? Like $10,000 for a pair of tickets!

Insanity.

So much for us enthusiasts... this will be rich people only :(

·
Banned
110 Posts
Only celebrities buy front row tickets. My family is rich myself and we probably would reject buying those tickets...but my parents don't like UFC anyways.

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Ha!

rdlviper said:
$2000 for row A floor seats - and thats an auction! Thats the minimum bid. I wonder who much they'll go for?? $3000? $4000? $5000? So much for us enthusiasts... this will be rich people only :(
The more this sport grows, the cheaper the tickets will be. Trying to fill fight purses of off less than 13000 is awfully hard to do without charging up the A**. Plus 9 out of 10 fights are in Vegas, that whole state is for rich people. Finally, ridiculous pricing for front row seating ( or any seat for that matter ) is strictly a capitalist American practice. Rink side seating to hockey games are expensive, but come nowhere near $1000. All their sports are like that, especially basketball. No breaks for the working man down there i guess we should just shut up and watch it on T.V. after all, it's not like us low life's are responsible for them being there in the first place

1 - 4 of 4 Posts