Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to be a pretty big fight, and im thinking liddell is going down ;)

So, place your bets and send your money to me :cheeky4:

Make sure to check out their fight profiles :thumbsup:
Chuck Liddell
Renato Sobral

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Chuck Liddell is going to TKO Renato Babalu in the first or second round guaranteed. Babalu hasn't really beaten any one impressive since that first loss to Chuck.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Rush said:
Chuck will definitely win now since they want him to fight Wanderlei Silva in November.
What are you talking about. It's not wwe they won't say babalu you can't win.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
moldy said:
What are you talking about. It's not wwe they won't say babalu you can't win.
No, my grammar sucks. Chuck will be more motivated for this fight since if he wins he gets to fight Wanderlei Silva but if he doesn't the match is out the window. He will be motivated and want to win so he will win. Plus Babalu doesn't have the strength and likes to get people on the ground. The only person who could take Chuck down was Randy Couture.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Punishment 101 said:
why is Chuck the underdog ? :laugh:
Holly crap did someone change this chuck is the underdog. I could've sworn when i looked at it a day or 2 ago chuck was.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Why does it say that i can't bet on Liddell vs. Sobral? I haven't even placed any bets yet. Someone explain I wanna bet on Chuck he is gonna destroy Babalu. Lol but please answer why can't i place a bet?

·
Banned
110 Posts
6 bets on Sobral? 26 for Liddell? Haha. That proves everything. Of coarse Chuck is going to win. Ever since the loss to Chuck Sobral had all hes done is beaten cans basically in the UFC like Mike Van Arsdale, Chael Sonnan, and Travis Wiuff. In other organizations he beat well known people like Horn, Prangley, and Rua (when Rua was not well known as he is today) but in UFC rules hes only beaten those three to get to Chuck. If he wants to prove he deserves a shot against Chuck he should beat a well known fighter in the octagon UFC rules like Forrest Griffin, not those three cans. Plus if Chuck wins he will go on to fight Wanderlei, that will make him far more motivated to beat Renato due to that confrontation.

And another thing; all of Renatos wins have been submissions on the ground. Chuck has the best takedown defense and hasn't been token down in a long time since that takedown to Couture. Plus none of Chuck's losses have been to submission. And no one has ever got to a submission against Chuck.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
After Chuck beat babalu last time I can't see it going any differently. On the personal side, I trained with Chuck for a while, so it's good to see him do well.

Also, why the hell is Chuck the underdog. The champion should always be the favorite.

1000 on Chuck, but that's just for starters.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts