Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
136 Posts
The Don said:
2 things.. One There was a show on spike the other night about the upcoming event. I think Shamrock looked very ready more so then he has been for a fight in awhile.. granted I caught just a couple minutes of it.. and 2.. same night on the Best Damn sports show.. They were showing some pride fights.. I caught Shamrock vs someother guy started with a T and ASain guy. Shamrock won with about 25 seconds left in the first round.. how long ago was this? Bas Rutten was a commentator..
Oooh, you're in trouble!
The kids better have been asleep when you had that crap on my tv. If I catch you trying to watch that mess with the kids around you're going to wish it was a professional fighter whooping your butt. :mad:

· Registered
136 Posts
The Don said:
You were out with Ari At TT's and Aidan was asleep in my arms after eating.. and I only got to watch part of the show I did not even know it was on until I was flipping through the channels and stumbled across it..
I figured that's when it was Don. No wonder you hadn't done crap by the time I got home. Too busy watching fights and playing online. I've told you I don't know how many times not to put that crap on the tv. Looks like you need a lesson in listening. :mad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.