Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to some mixed martial arts spoiler sites such as Sherdog, it will be confirmed after the UFC 62 PPV that at UFC 63 Matt Hughes will defend the welterweight title against Georges St. Pierre in a rematch. They say this PPV may likely take place in Toronto to boost popularity in other countries.

At UFC 64, it is not confirmed, but little rumors are saying Rich Franklin might return and defend his middleweight title against the top contender, not Anderson Silva, the person is Nate Marquardt who recently beat Joe Doerkson and Patrick Cote, coming in the top 10 rankings world wide for middleweights. It is unknown where this might take place.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Good to have you back Rush

I think it's good that nate Gets a title shot,He is a very good well rounded fighter.I hope we see Anderson Silva fight at UFC 63 or on Fight Night

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Nate Is A Well Rounded Dude..but Franklin Got To Good Of Stand Up..he'll Put Him To Sleep In The 3rd Round

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eminem said:
Good to have you back Rush

I think it's good that nate Gets a title shot,He is a very good well rounded fighter.I hope we see Anderson Silva fight at UFC 63 or on Fight Night
I have rumors that Anderson Silva will either fight at UFC 62 or at UFC 63 against David Loiseau or Mike Swick, other middleweight candidates.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts