Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
I can't believe how many people think GSP will beat hughes.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Georges sounded intimidated on having this match and said he didn't want to have it because hes a whole different fighter now. But that is nothing. I think if he comes in like he did against Frank Trigg and Sean Sherk he could easily take the title. But if he fights like he was against BJ Penn he could be dominated.

When Matt Hughes comes in with a lot of intensity and actually trains a lot like he did against Royce and Frank Trigg the first time he could also easily get a win if Georges is intimidated at the same time. But if he hardly trains like he did against BJ Penn and Sean Sherk and Georges is like he was against Trigg then Hughes can kiss his belt good bye.

It's unpredictable who would win this fight since Georges is on a mad streak and when Hughes trains hard for really good fighters and I really want Georges to win but I believe Hughes will win. I'm tired of seeing Hughes with that belt though and defending it against easy fighters like Joe Riggs and Renato Verrisimo.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hughs

How can anyone in thier right mind beleive that Matt Hughs can be beat right now. People say he has been fighting bums, well most fighters in the weight class compared to Matt are well BUMS. i do not think that anyone can compare to his SKILL, or HEART at this time! thank you and God Bless.:laugh:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hughs

How can anyone in thier right mind beleive that Matt Hughes can be beat right now. People say he has been fighting bums, well most fighters in the weight class compared to Matt are well BUMS. i do not think that anyone can compare to his SKILL, or HEART at this time! thank you and God Bless. Matt Hughes is the MAN point blank. :laugh:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think that if there is ever a time for GSP to win its now. Unfortunately Matt is at the very top of his game, at times he reminds me of couture. I see him in fights and think "He may lose this one." Then he manages to, not only win, but to do so in dominant fashion. Both guys are at the top of their games. I think this will be a great fight and as long as there is no questionable finish I will be happy. In the end I think it will be Matt.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Extra Extra Hot off tha press

I hear them sayin GSP...GSP...GSP

hands down GSP

·
Registered
129 Posts
How????

GSP is not fighting cause pulled his fizzle string. GSP was trying so hard to train to ATTEMPT to beat MATT HUGHES that he hurt himself. He is no contest for Matt and I think he knows it and had to find a quick way OUT!:cheeky4:

·
Registered
129 Posts
me to

It plain old makes me sad not to see Hughes tactfully pick GSP to pieces. Just have to settle for BJ now. Matt is coming into this fight with alot of built up emotion, he is going to do the same on Bj that would have happen to GSP, just maybe a littlke quicker. I think GSP would have been a better match and give us more bang for the buck! Just have to wait for that one though, maybe next year.:mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts