Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else find it eerily strange that there was no mention of UFC 64 at UFC 63. I mean, it might have been commented on by Rogan or something like that (although I don't recall even that happeneing) but there was no announcement about it and no commercials for it????? Seems really wierd for the UFC not to do that

·
"Minotauro" Nogueira
496 Posts
I saw about 5 ads for it throughout the PPV, and at the end of the show when Rogan & Goldberg were reveiwing UFC 63 they showed a segment called Whats Coming Up/Whats Up Next and they talked about UFC 64 for about 20 seconds and an image can up on the screen about it too.

I have bellexpressvu and live in Canada.

BTW, I want a glow username and it costs 750.00 points but when i click to buy it it says I do not have enough points and I have 761.32 right now.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Your right, Mike Goldberg never shuts his mouth like hes a programmed spambot and says "UFC this upcoming" but didn't. But I do remember him mentioning Fight Night a lot of times however not UFC 64. No biggie though.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Maybe they finally told that clown to STFU? It sure was nice being able to enjoy this one without being constantly sold on UFC64. Just food for thought.

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
putmeonhold said:
Did anyone else find it eerily strange that there was no mention of UFC 64 at UFC 63. I mean, it might have been commented on by Rogan or something like that (although I don't recall even that happeneing) but there was no announcement about it and no commercials for it????? Seems really wierd for the UFC not to do that
i think UFC wastes to much time inbetween the fights... the more time u hear those guys talking the less fighting u see.. ebcause there are always pre lims before the Main events

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.