Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
HAHA ken is the favorite. Big mistake. Sherk will man handle him. Kenny hasn't beat anyone remotely good while Sherk was up there with the big boys in the Welterweight divison. This will be some easy money to double up betting on sherk.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
MMA freak said:
Why is Kenny Florian the favoured fighter in this match?
HEHE. idk but that is goooooooooooooood for me:)

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Fighter said:
Just Placed All My Points On Sean Sherk!

He Is A Great Fighter And Will Beat Kenflo At UFC 64!
alright you are guaranteed of winning 320 points:cool:
I am going to bet later and when I do it will be almost all my points:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
the graph shows Sherk to be the favorite, however the pay out is also better if you bet on sherk. I dont get it

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
I don't think you can. you're screwed

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
I dont think there is any doubt Sean Sherk wins this.

Dude is a beast of an opponent, dropped down to 155 and he is just going to MANHANDLE this division, "KenFlo" being the first step.

Sherk is too strong for Kenny, Sherk showed great takedown defense by denying Diaz a few times so I dont see Kenny taking him down and working his magic on the ground. I see this fight going to the third round maybe, and ends the same way Diego/Kenny ended, referee stoppage from strikes on the ground.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You guys are playin Ken Flo off way to easily. Sherk has to cut weight and won't be as big and bad as he used to be. Ken Flo is a master on the ground and can dominate. He lost to Diego because Diego was a lot bigger than him. When Ken Flo fought Sam Stout at the UF3 Finale he proved what he can do in the appropriate weight class. He will be able to easily take down Sherk and control him on the ground, and eventually submit him.

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
DjSullyz said:
You guys are playin Ken Flo off way to easily. Sherk has to cut weight and won't be as big and bad as he used to be. Ken Flo is a master on the ground and can dominate. He lost to Diego because Diego was a lot bigger than him. When Ken Flo fought Sam Stout at the UF3 Finale he proved what he can do in the appropriate weight class. He will be able to easily take down Sherk and control him on the ground, and eventually submit him.
Sam Stout isnt as strong or mobile as Sherk...

Sherk is a COMPLETELY different opponent that Kenny has ever faced. He's ridiculously strong, good ground skills and sharp striking. And Sherk is a small guy? Even cutting wait Sherk is still going be a lot bigger than Kenny. And 155 is also the appropriate weightclass for Sherk.

To say that Kenny can "easily" take Sherk down is just lunacy, I dont think you've watched enough Sean Sherk fights except for the one against GSP (And Kenny is no GSP). I think you're playing Kenny on way too much personally.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You guys are favoring a fighter so bad... the Kenflo fans say Kenflo will crush, and the Sherk fans are saying Sean will take it. This fight can easily go either way. I believe that Kenflo will take it. Kenflo has submissions to end it, and can take a hell of a beatdown. I've trained with fighters who have trained with him. He travels all over to train. He trainied in Thailand before his fight with Stout. My money is on Kenflo... but not domination.

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
Esotera said:
You guys are favoring a fighter so bad... the Kenflo fans say Kenflo will crush, and the Sherk fans are saying Sean will take it. This fight can easily go either way. I believe that Kenflo will take it. Kenflo has submissions to end it, and can take a hell of a beatdown. I've trained with fighters who have trained with him. He travels all over to train. He trainied in Thailand before his fight with Stout. My money is on Kenflo... but not domination.
I'm a fan of both fighters...

But I guarentee Sherk will dominate this fight.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i think sherk definitly will win this he fought hughes and lossed with only a unanimous decision so he can hold his own i think kenflo will easily be overpowered

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
point can make your user name all cool like mine and other things u will find

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
can somebody walk me through how to place a bet please
just go to the top of this thread and put the number of how much u want to bet next to the name.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
just go to the top of this thread and put the number of how much u want to bet next to the name.
thanks choke, appreciate it

1 - 20 of 95 Posts