Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jon fitch wins a U. Decision, pretty well dominated Hironaka, not a bad fight all round. Fitch bled badly from nose, did very well, got some good takedowns and defended the triangle well.

KenFlo and Sherk up now.....

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here we go....

kenny comes out in japanese outfit and hat. Sherk looks every bit of 170, kenny looks usual skinny self.

Sherk goes straight away for takedown....ends on the ground.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kenflo doing well on the ground. Struggling with sherks strength. 50 secs to go kenny gets the top the sherk reverses him. back on the ground and sherk not really doing a lot of damage. Sherk should just win rd 1. round over.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
round 2 over, blood everywhere. Sherk has huge cut from kennys elbow. Cardio not an issue for either fighter yet. kenny really doing very well. Sherk relying heavily on wrestling and gnp.

Here comes rd 3....

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Florian is surviving Sherk, and quite well I might add.

This is hard for me to do, but win or lose, Florian has proved me wrong. MMA is weird. Very, very weird.

Did someone slip acid in my drink and I didn't notice it?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its all on the ground, sherk is boring me with this a bit. Its a freakin war though. kenny not really too damaged has taken all sherks punishment. ken gives up his back to sherk....rolls out.

1 min to go in rd 3 ...sherk winiing from the top position...

ref stands them up...here comes some stand up, knees and strikes....crowd goes nuts......

round over.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts