Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Team Penn
1,454 Posts
Monson has more of a chance than you people give him credit for.

·
Registered
360 Posts
i would really like to see jeff win this, though I know the odds are against him. I put some points down on him just cuz a hate sylvia.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i dont think you guys are looking at this right, jeff monson is an incredible grappler. and sylvia's ground game kinda sux. i kno monsons going to be outreached by him, but if he can get pass that (witch is very likely, since he has been fighting bigger and taller guys then him his entire career) then he will easily get tim on the ground and work for the tap.

Monsons in the best shape of his life, and coming out of a 15 winning streak, i think he has more than a good chance to take this.

Cant wait for tim to lose that belt

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
This fight kind of reminds me of the Chuck/Babalu fight. A great grappler and submission fighter coming off a long winning streak against a far superior striker. The only difference is at UFC 62 neither of the contestants were known pant poopers. So I think this fight could go either way. When I bet Im takin Monson cuz I want him to win and theres a better pay off.

·
Team Penn
1,454 Posts
liveson777 said:
monson sux.... feel free to bet your points on him though
Sylvia sux more.... feel free to waste you points on him though.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
yea right

MetalMunkey said:
Sylvia sux more.... feel free to waste you points on him though.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

they both suck Monson sucks worse hahahah

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Neither fighter sux for goodness sake they are both warriors so show a bit of respect, Sylvia will tear Monsons head open with knees to the head as Monson trys the takedown , however if Monson gets Sylvia to ground and his cardio is prepared he will do a Freeman v Mir and smash Sylvia to bits with elbows.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
I know I talked a lot of smack about Monson beating Sylvia but I came back to reality and realized it wasn't going to happen! I'm putting 7500 points on Sylvia!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.