Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Lights Out
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gsp vs matt hughes holy shit its been rumored for a long time but now its
happening
Tim syliva vs jeff monson yawn the heavy weights are boring now hope monson wins
Brandon Vera vs Frank mir finally a test for the fat ass mir brandon is the next ufc champion
Mark hominck vs joe stevenson great matchup maybe the winner goes up aganist spencer fisher or melvin for the number 1 contender
bisping vs tba finally we see him in action
Brad imes vs tba were seeing him for the first time since he broke his arm
Nick diaz vs graison tibau dont know much about this one but nick diaz is a great fighter looking forward to seeing him fight
This is going to be an amazing card
sources mma weekly and ufc.com

·
Registered
26 Posts
ozz525 said:
Brandon Vera vs Frank trigg finally a test for the fat ass mir brandon is the next ufc champion
Huh?

I thought Brandon Vera was HW (225lb) and Frank Trigg WW (169lb)

Are they meeting at a MW? Brandon Vera is 6'3" and Trigg is only 5'8". that is some serious size and weight difference.

Are you sure about this fight?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
....if GSP & Hughes get on the card for 65...OMG. Behead me and I would still find a way to see it...let's hope Tim Sylvia takes his Imodium AD before the fight....lol

·
Lights Out
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tasteestuff said:
Huh?

Are they meeting at a MW? Brandon Vera is 6'3" and Trigg is only 5'8". that is some serious size and weight difference.

sorry i ment frank mir

·
Lights Out
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BrutalKO said:
....if GSP & Hughes get on the card for 65...OMG. Behead me and I would still find a way to see it...let's hope Tim Sylvia takes his Imodium AD before the fight....lol
Its offical hard to belive its the top story on www.ufc.com

·
Registered
52 Posts
Besides the Matt Hughes/GSP fight, i'm really looking foward to the Mike "The Count" Bisping fight. He is gonna show some skills and whoop some ass.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
man the ufc has really started to get back on track from the shity ufc 60,61, and 62 eh

·
Registered
307 Posts
jaymackz said:
lol...you make it seem as if sylvia would actually beat vera.....vera would own that fatass
Haha no doubt! I'd love to see "The Truth" land a big nasty high kick to Sylvia's giant head! Vera is the next heavyweight champ for sure.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
man the ufc has really started to get back on track from the shity ufc 60,61, and 62 eh
yah they have to start throwin out good events now that Pride is coming to the states. This is gonna hurt the UFC if the Pride show is good because people might like prides fights more

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
jaymackz said:
lol...you make it seem as if sylvia would actually beat vera.....vera would own that fatass

Hey sylvia still has a chance of beating Vera. Have you forgoten about his dreaded poop your pants technique till your opponent cant breath and gives up. (Tim Sylvia vs Assuerio Silva)

·
Registered
307 Posts
steveo412 said:
Hey sylvia still has a chance of beating Vera. Have you forgoten about his dreaded poop your pants technique till your opponent cant breath and gives up. (Tim Sylvia vs Assuerio Silva)
Yeah...i suppose that's true. Sylvia always has a "short-shitters chance" against Vera...

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
tasteestuff said:
Huh?

u idiot he said brandon vera against frank mir. last i heard the names mir and trigg dont sound the same.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
what do u mean shitty ufc 60, i admit that ufc 62 and 62 werent that great but ufc 60 was awsome. you probably just didnt see it and assumed it was bad.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts