Other Rumors:
Dean Lister vs Nathan Marquardt .. Middleweights
Chris Leben vs Jason MacDonald .. Middleweights
Gabriel Gonzaga vs Carmello Marerro .. Heavyweights

Source: UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm so happy that Andrei Arlovski is returning at UFC 66. I think he'll pick up a very quick KO victory against Marcio Cruz and then hopefully it's back on the winning track and getting another UFC Heavyweight title shot for Arlovski.

It's going to be so fun watching Chuck Liddell kill Tito Ortiz again. I'm predicting Chuck Liddell will win by a 1st/2nd round KO.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea Chuck and his Right hand Tito Will not surive then tito will Make and exuse saying he wasnt at his fullest just like him fighting Frank Shamrock

·
Registered
97 Posts
Funny people are really underestimating Tito here. I think he has come a long way since loosing that match against Liddell. The guy trains really really hard and he seems very hungry to gain the belt. I know he is in for a very tough fight but Oritz is very well rounded, and can go the distance. I personally think this will be a very interesting fight and i really wouldn't be surprised to see Tito win.

·
Hamill>Bisping
357 Posts
Yeah Tito has only gotten better and will go the distance with Chuck. Now the Griffin v Jardine fight will be a war. I persoanlly think Griffin will win by unanimous decision. Leben will win by TKO and AA by submission.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what else is new , ppl on this forum underestimating Hughes & Tito ( The most dominant champions UFC has ever seen, The only 5x defending Champions in history ) :dunno:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Card looks great. I'm glad Arlovski is back on the road to try and regain the title. I agree that Tito is underestimated, but Vegas betting makes it sweeter when it happens. I lost money on Penn, but made triple back on Silva. I love the underdogs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts