Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
I don't think Tito will win this fight! It's just a feeling that I have! I also think Forrest will pull off another victory!

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
not to be rude but u have been wrong in the past lol

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Come on Tito, pull out the win here.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
not to be rude but u have been wrong in the past lol
True! I said Babalu would beat Chuck and I could not have been more wrong! We'll just have to wait and see when it comes to this match!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Chuck

Is it just me or does it look like Chuck has really trimed up for his upcoming fight agianst Tito. In Chucks last fight he looked rather out of shape.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Sibbick said:
Is it just me or does it look like Chuck has really trimed up for his upcoming fight agianst Tito. In Chucks last fight he looked rather out of shape.

I was about to type in the same thing, he looks ripped as hell!!!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Dana needs to keep his head shaved. Doesn't look like the pimp he is with that ratty hair.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
AtomDanger said:
I was about to type in the same thing, he looks ripped as hell!!!!!
that makes the three of us must really see cardio as a factor

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sibbick said:

maybe abit, but Tito is physically bigger then Chuck and apparently abit taller too

·
Registered
208 Posts
Man, it seems like Chuck has Tito figured out & already, mentally, has this fight won. If Tito gets baited in like Sobral & tries to go after Chuck then Tito might get K.O'd early on. And if that's the case, Jameson might end up at Liddel's afterparty doing the "butt-naked choke".:dunno:

Hopefully Tito wins, but I think Chuck's going to have his way with him.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sibbick said:
maybe that comment tito made in the ring after chuck beat babalu motivated chuck to get rid of his slight paunch.:laugh:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Liddell defintly looks in the best shape I have seen him in his previous fights. Also, was it me or did Tito seem already a little nervous it just seemed like when he said Liddells name it was almsot like he cringed or was scared to say it. Usually Titos all like "Yeah im gonna come out and just be dominant and overwhelm him with my verosity" he was pretty calm and just seemed worried to me. Of course I guess you cant come out talkin a bunch of shit and bein cocky after you already got a beatdown from the guy (Liddell)

I think Liddell is just a better fighter and on top of that seems in Titos head, Liddell by KO 2nd round (again)

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
These guys rock! What an awesome fight! Let's hope that Iceman did as much running as he did ab work. Look for Tito to try and "survive" the first 3 rounds then really push the pace in 4 and 5. Look for Chuck to try and take Tito's head off in the first 2 rounds.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Sibbick said:
That picture is from the weigh in for UFC 47 back in '04 :laugh: Come on guys...
Here's another pic from the UFC 47 weigh in haha...go Chuck

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
grnlt said:
Liddell defintly looks in the best shape I have seen him in his previous fights. Also, was it me or did Tito seem already a little nervous it just seemed like when he said Liddells name it was almsot like he cringed or was scared to say it. Usually Titos all like "Yeah im gonna come out and just be dominant and overwhelm him with my verosity" he was pretty calm and just seemed worried to me. Of course I guess you cant come out talkin a bunch of shit and bein cocky after you already got a beatdown from the guy (Liddell)

I think Liddell is just a better fighter and on top of that seems in Titos head, Liddell by KO 2nd round (again)

Another word for that is called focused

·
Registered
794 Posts
untaken_moniker said:
That picture is from the weigh in for UFC 47 back in '04 :laugh: Come on guys...
Here's another pic from the UFC 47 weigh in haha...go Chuck
Good call was gunna say the same thing...see Dana's hair and all. If chuck had some lipo he could almost make 185......

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
not sure guys but if you guys are lookin at that pic where tito and chuck have their shirts off with their fists up , i believe thats the weigh in pics from their first fight, but i could be wrong

1 - 20 of 20 Posts