Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UFC 66 fight card become amazing, cuz after main even (Chuck and Tito) and Arlovski and Cruz now Forrest Griffin will fight in UFC 66 , another good fight is Dean Lister and Nathan Marquardt .

UFC 66 are become very good event.

·
Registered
794 Posts
thats 3 awesome fights right there to start it off....looks like a nice end to the year in the UFC with the next few events looking the goods.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yea after the good fights Pride put on UFC has to put good fights or they will see Prides Fanbase grow in the united states.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
toraj said:
UFC 66 fight card become amazing, cuz after main even (Chuck and Tito) and Arlovski and Cruz now Forrest Griffin will fight in UFC 66 , another good fight is Dean Lister and Nathan Marquardt .

UFC 66 are become very good event.

Who is Forrest Griffin Fighting?

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Unforgiven said:
Sources? Dean Lister is going to die against Marquardt.

Dean Lister is going to WORK that guy

·
Registered
279 Posts
Dean Lister needs to improve his stand up. That's my only problem with him because he's a phenom on the ground. But his striking is the stuff of elementary school playground legends.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
In Listers only fight so far at 185 he looked like shit. His conditioning needs vast improvement if he has any chance of beating Marquardt.

·
Registered
168 Posts
i think nate will ko lister and AA should ko cruz im not sure how good these fights will end up may look decent on paper but i think may end up being quick fights

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Lister is good, but Nate has been on FIRE, should be a decent fight with Nate winning by KO.......so surprising about Listers cardio in the last fight, better get his ass back up to Colorado with the boys to work on that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts