Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHOS DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST??? some are downright corny. which ones?
i actually like wandy's the axe murderer. again some are cool but some sound f..ing retarded...:confused03:

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
Jon 'human blanket' Fitch is my favorite.

Although Givanildo 'the arm collector' Santana is very cool (hes 14-1-0 with 10 wins via armbar)

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
minotauro!
Agreed, that's a really good one.

I really like ' Napao ' for Gonzaga which literally means big nose. ALthough I remember that the meaning for him being called that is for a different reason? If anyone can remember please post it :D Either way I like most nicknames that aren't too serious, like El Guapo :D Or serious ones that fit amazingly.

I also really love 'Baby Jay' for Penn (along with Prodigy of course, as it is damn fitting) as I was also called Baby Jay growing up.

·
Registered
356 Posts
WHOS DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST??? some are downright corny. which ones?
i actually like wandy's the axe murderer. again some are cool but some sound f..ing retarded...:confused03:
A couple of retarded one's KenFlo Florian is absolutely spastic in my book, Lyle Fancy pants Bierbottom and of course Twinkle toes Trigg. I like Trigg as an announcer and of course Florian is an incredible fighter but their cage names are really lacking in originality. Bonnar's American Psycho is good as is the aforementioned Axe Murderer. Sorry if I butchered the spelling of some of the names.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson: He has really taken the nickname, and created a persona out of it. I would say more people know him by Rampage then by Quinton.

Michael "The Count" Bisping: I think its befitting. He is the bad guy, and he is english so it sounds good, and makes sense.

Denis "The Super Korean" Kang: A french Korean. That is pretty super.

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Chan Sung "The Korean Zombie" Jung. I cannot believe I didn't post this one earlier, it is amazing.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
I always liked vladamir 'the janitor' Mayushenko, think he said once he mopped the floor with his opponents! Pretty amusing one.
War machine is also a good one shame it's used by a huge douche!!

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
but that's his real, legal name :confused:
Which makes it abysmal. I'd love to be called War Machine if I was 7. Or in a Marvel comicbook.

P.s Sorry TraMai :( You can edit my post if you want and add in Korean Zombie yourself? :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Rampage is my personal favourite, as is CroCop. Axe Murderer is another i like

Keith 'The Dean of Mean' Jardine and Tito 'The Huntington Beach Bad Boy' where the two nicknames that seemed to offend me most. Was never struck on Shamrocks 'the worlds most dangerous man' moniker either, mostly because it was so untrue it literally defied belief.

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
Diego Nightmare sanchez
Chuck Iceman Lidell
Quinton Rampage Jackson

Always thought semtex was kind of cool as well.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson: He has really taken the nickname, and created a persona out of it. I would say more people know him by Rampage then by Quinton.

Michael "The Count" Bisping: I think its befitting. He is the bad guy, and he is english so it sounds good, and makes sense.

Denis "The Super Korean" Kang: A french Korean. That is pretty super.
As a matter of fact Bisping officialy does have 'Counts' in his family! that's why he has the name. :thumb02:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts