Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at best buy today and although the store ,oved across the street and is Bigger!!!!! & Huge!!!!!the choices were slim.....

So what do you guys think?? or does anyone have one they made and will sell?? Any thoughts??

ST

·
The Axe Murderer
1,751 Posts
ShockeyTime said:
I was at best buy today and although the store ,oved across the street and is Bigger!!!!! & Huge!!!!!the choices were slim.....

So what do you guys think?? or does anyone have one they made and will sell?? Any thoughts??

ST
Could you be a little more clear....I donno about everyone else but I didn't understand half of that post, no offense:dunno:

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
silvawand said:
Could you be a little more clear....I donno about everyone else but I didn't understand half of that post, no offense:dunno:

I really didn't either.
but the title is UFC dvd? So you mean like PPV's? Or instruction?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry bout the confusion.. BTW thanks Damone Ya little Prick :)

Ok While in BestBuy today I Browsed the UFC DVD's. I Did'nt see that many as the store just moved into a bigger space across the street, so I guess selection will improve.....

So My Question is this. What UFC DVD's are out there worth buying?? The best knock outs. a certain compilation of the best fights?? Ect. What's available and What do you guys consider is worth the money??

Or maybe??someone here has made a good DVD Compilation they sell?? I'm just looking for input and suggestions here :) I Hope that's better..

ST

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
ShockeyTime said:
Sorry bout the confusion.. BTW thanks Damone Ya little Prick :)

Ok While in BestBuy today I Browsed the UFC DVD's. I Did'nt see that many as the store just moved into a bigger space across the street, so I guess selection will improve.....

So My Question is this. What UFC DVD's are out there worth buying?? The best knock outs. a certain compilation of the best fights?? Ect. What's available and What do you guys consider is worth the money??

Or maybe??someone here has made a good DVD Compilation they sell?? I'm just looking for input and suggestions here :) I Hope that's better..

ST

My favorites are the first 3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.