Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can't speak on all the fighters but I have met a few and I dont think that their stats lie.

I'm 6'3" and when I met Sylvia in Vegas he was every bit of 5" taller than me...it actually seemed like more than that.

I also met Tito and he seemed like he was as tall as me ( and his head looked like a buffalo head!! haha )

I've also met some other fighters... Joe Riggs, Mayhem, Jake O'Brien, Hector Ramirez, Razor Rob, etc when I worked for their agent Ken Pavia ( I work for another company that Ken used to own ). I'm not sure what these guys are listed at though.
You're not 6'3, that's why. Measure yourself properly. If you're 6'2, you're not 6'3.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I'm 5'3 and most of the women listed as taller then me are indeed taller then me so I tend to believe them.
Hi, just for kicks look at Google images for Arlovski v Rozenstruik - Rozenstruik is listed at 6'4 and Arlovski 6'3. Rozenstruik is clearly 4 inches smaller. There are many examples of the UFC getting heights wrong, you just need to get your head from where it has gone.

·
Premium Member
6,345 Posts
Hi, just for kicks look at Google images for Arlovski v Rozenstruik - Rozenstruik is listed at 6'4 and Arlovski 6'3. Rozenstruik is clearly 4 inches smaller. There are many examples of the UFC getting heights wrong, you just need to get your head from where it has gone.
Good point. (y)

You're thinking of Rozenstruik's last fight with Alistair Overeem though. Not Arlovski.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts