Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to find out when CRITICAL COUNTDOWN ABSOLUTE '06 finals will be. Can't seem to find a date. Any help??

Thought Chuck was a bad boy until I saw Wandy. That dude is a monster. Neck and shoulders......dman!!!!

Hope they get to fight. I think Chuck is going down. Silva is a BeasT!!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
rampage vs. silva II

I am new to pride also, and was wondering if the Rampage vs Silva II fight was before or after the Rampage vs. Liddell fight. I have been lucky enough to catch seversl cards on FSN lately. Rampage did not look like the same fighter that dominated Liddell in the Silva fight that I saw. Any clarification would be appreciated.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Rampage v Silva 1 was the same night as Rampage v Chuck. Rampage v Silva II was a year later.

·
Registered
44 Posts
cfall said:
When do you think we will see Rampage again and where? I would also like to know your opinion on the possible Liddell vs. Silva fight.
Rampage is fighting in WFA against Matt Lindland next week. Be surprised if he doesnt power his way to a win. Not been on the best of form since the second loss to Wand, despite only losing to Shogun since. Think he's a better all round fighter, has everything needed and is bigger and stronger than Matt.

As much as I want to see Babalu beat Chuck in August, I don't see anyone in the 205 div beating him right now. He's got the best take down defence I've seen, and although Babalu could hang for a while on his feet, he won't be able to avoid the KO from Chuck. :(

Chuck vs Silva..
Chuck will go in to the fight with a win, and Silva with a KO loss to Cro Cop, imo.
I don't see Chuck losing this fight. Best 205 in the business. Wins against Randleman, Belfort, Couture (twice), Ortiz, Bustamante, Babalu, Overeem, Horn. More punch power than Silva.. As good as Silva is, I don't see him beating Chuck.

·
Banned
495 Posts
smash said:
Rampage is fighting in WFA against Matt Lindland next week. Be surprised if he doesnt power his way to a win. Not been on the best of form since the second loss to Wand, despite only losing to Shogun since. Think he's a better all round fighter, has everything needed and is bigger and stronger than Matt.

As much as I want to see Babalu beat Chuck in August, I don't see anyone in the 205 div beating him right now. He's got the best take down defence I've seen, and although Babalu could hang for a while on his feet, he won't be able to avoid the KO from Chuck. :(

Chuck vs Silva..
Chuck will go in to the fight with a win, and Silva with a KO loss to Cro Cop, imo.
I don't see Chuck losing this fight. Best 205 in the business. Wins against Randleman, Belfort, Couture (twice), Ortiz, Bustamante, Babalu, Overeem, Horn. More punch power than Silva.. As good as Silva is, I don't see him beating Chuck.
I remember when Dave Terrell knocked Lindland out that was great.
I think Jackson should dominate this fight but your right he hasn't been the same since his second lost to Silva.Not as striking and aggressive.But maybe now that he's in WFA he has his conifdence is ok now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.