Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
Joined
·
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UFC Fight Night Live

August 17
Red Rock Casino
SPIKE TV @ 8 PM EST

Diego Sanchez Vs. Karo Parisyan
Chris Leben Vs. Jorge Santiago
Dean Lister Vs. Yuki Sasaki
Josh Koscheck Vs. Jonathan Goulet
Jake O' Brien Vs. Christophe Midoux
Pat Healy Vs. Anthony Torres
Jason Von Flue Vs. Joe Riggs
Sammy Morgan Vs. Forrest Petz
Crafton Wallace Vs. Martin Kampmann
 

· Registered
Joined
·
673 Posts
Diego Sanchez Vs. Karo Parisyan-win
Chris Leben-win Vs. Jorge Santiago
Dean Lister-win Vs. Yuki Sasaki
Josh Koscheck Vs. Jonathan Goulet-win
Jake O' Brien-win Vs. Christophe Midoux
Pat Healy Vs. Anthony Torres-win
Jason Von Flue Vs. Joe Riggs-win
Sammy Morgan-win Vs. Forrest Petz
Crafton Wallace Vs. Martin Kampmann-win
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
6,069 Posts
LETS SEE WHO GET THE MOST FIGHTS RIGHT!!
Diego Sanchez Vs. Karo Parisyan= SANCHEZ
Chris Leben-win Vs. Jorge Santiago=LEBEN
Dean Lister-win Vs. Yuki Sasaki=LISTER
Josh Koscheck Vs. Jonathan Goulet=KOSCHECK
Jake O' Brien-win Vs. Christophe Midoux=O'BRIEN
Pat Healy Vs. Anthony Torres-=TORRES
Jason Von Flue Vs. Joe Riggs=RIGGS
Sammy Morgan Vs. Forrest Petz=PETZ
Crafton Wallace Vs. Martin Kampmann=WALLACE
 

· The American Psycho
Joined
·
7,096 Posts
jdun11 said:
LETS SEE WHO GET THE MOST FIGHTS RIGHT!!
Diego Sanchez Vs. Karo Parisyan= SANCHEZ
Chris Leben-win Vs. Jorge Santiago=LEBEN
Dean Lister-win Vs. Yuki Sasaki=LISTER
Josh Koscheck Vs. Jonathan Goulet=KOSCHECK
Jake O' Brien-win Vs. Christophe Midoux=O'BRIEN
Pat Healy Vs. Anthony Torres-=TORRES
Jason Von Flue Vs. Joe Riggs=RIGGS
Sammy Morgan Vs. Forrest Petz=PETZ
Crafton Wallace Vs. Martin Kampmann=WALLACE
I think it will be Sanchez, Santiago, Lister, Goulet, Midoux, Healy, Riggs, Petz, Wallace.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
3,433 Posts
rdlviper said:
Diego Sanchez Vs. Karo Parisyan
Chris Leben Vs. Jorge Santiago
Dean Lister Vs. Yuki Sasaki
Josh Koscheck Vs. Jonathan Goulet
Jake O' Brien Vs. Christophe Midoux
Pat Healy Vs. Anthony Torres
Jason Von Flue Vs. Joe Riggs
Sammy Morgan Vs. Forrest Petz
Crafton Wallace Vs. Martin Kampmann
My Picks:
Sanchez
Leben
Sasaki
Goulet
Midoux
Torres
Riggs
Morgan
Wallace
 

· Hamill>Bisping
Joined
·
360 Posts
Diego Sanchez Vs. Karo Parisyan
Chris Leben Vs. Jorge Santiago
Dean Lister Vs. Yuki Sasaki
Josh Koscheck Vs. Jonathan Goulet
Jake O' Brien Vs. Christophe Midoux
Pat Healy Vs. Anthony Torres
Jason Von Flue Vs. Joe Riggs
Sammy Morgan Vs. Forrest Petz
Crafton Wallace Vs. Martin Kampmann
 

· Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Hey everybody first reply here. I agree with a lot of the fights below, but I'm looking forward to the Von Flue vs. Riggs fight. I'm impressed with Von Flue, he's always the underdog and he's had some impressive wins.
 

· Banned
Joined
·
1,229 Posts
Lister won't lose to this crazy Sasaki guy who thinks his camp is the best in the world :laugh:.

Diego Sanchez Vs. Karo Parisyan= Sanchez
Chris Leben Vs. Jorge Santiago= Santiago
Dean Lister Vs. Yuki Sasak= Lister
Josh Koscheck Vs. Jonathan Goulet= Goulet
Jake O' Brien Vs. Christophe Midoux= O' Brien
Pat Healy Vs. Anthony Torres= Torres
Jason Von Flue Vs. Joe Riggs= Riggs
Sammy Morgan Vs. Forrest Petz= Petz
Crafton Wallace Vs. Martin Kampmann= Kampmann
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
4,593 Posts
My picks (in bold):

Diego Sanchez vs. Karo Parisyan
Chris Leben vs. Jorge Santiago
Dean Lister vs. Yuki Sasaki
Josh Koscheck vs. Jonathan Goulet
Jake O' Brien vs. Christophe Midoux
Pat Healy vs. Anthony Torres
Jason Von Flue vs. Joe Riggs
Sammy Morgan vs. Forrest Petz
Crafton Wallace vs. Martin Kampmann
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
4,593 Posts
Koscheck impressed me last night. He looked very explosive and ready to dominate, which he did in every aspect of that fight.

His stand up looks GREATLY improved from when I last watched him compete in the octagon.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
6,069 Posts
RAZOR ROB said:
Koscheck impressed me last night. He looked very explosive and ready to dominate, which he did in every aspect of that fight.

His stand up looks GREATLY improved from when I last watched him compete in the octagon.
TOTALLY AGREE RAZOR...THE KID IMPROVES EVERY TIME I SEE HIM FIGHT
 

· Registered
Joined
·
673 Posts
Ya ok he won grats,

now stop useing ****ing caps.

The caps lock button is right above the left shift, next time you want to talk please turn it off or don't hold down shift while you talk. Its really annoying. You don't gain any cred or anything like that when you use caps lol
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top