Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UFC is in desperate need of new heavy weight fighters.

I believe that watching tim Sylvia is really starting to bore me they need better and faster heavyweights.

What does everyone else think, who should they bring into the division?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
moldy said:
It is the laughing talk of mma. They need guys big time. I agree 100 percent. like nog or crocop. anyone and soon.
Yeah for sure it's really starting to piss me off the last fight between Sylvia and Arlovski we were all pumped to watch the last fight it ended up being so boring that we all fell asleep.........the UFC is going to have to start getting all the pride guys to fight but they will have to offer more money and I dont think that is going to happen.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
The UFC concentrates on the other division more but why? If you look at TUF, there are no HW on the show, which they should have, IMO. You would think they would have a training facility of some sort, or build up the smaller guys by adding muscles to them or something. Watching HW fights in the UFC is boring unless AA is fighting. :dunno:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heggi said:
what about Aleksander Emelianenko ?
i just heard that he was coming over too the ufc..
i dont know if its true but if it is.. yea, we will get a new hw champ ! :)

Yeah that would be awsome, New champ right there for sure. I would love to see Mirko come over and Fight Arlovski I think that it would be a great fight.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I would love to Arlovski vs. A Emelianenko fight. My money would have to be on Aleksander though just because I think that big dumb boob Slyvia shattered Arlovski's confidence and I dont feel he's the same right now. So if they did fight I would prefer that it be later on down the road after Arlovski has had a couple of comeback fights.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
fenderman80 said:
I would love to Arlovski vs. A Emelianenko fight. My money would have to be on Aleksander though just because I think that big dumb boob Slyvia shattered Arlovski's confidence and I dont feel he's the same right now. So if they did fight I would prefer that it be later on down the road after Arlovski has had a couple of comeback fights.
Tim is a boob. I can't stand watching him walk around with his belt on all of the time. I mean I know he's proud of it and it's a great accomplishment, but it's really dorky to wear it everywhere.
Did you guys hear Hughes bust on him about it after the Penn fight?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LV 2 H8 U said:
Tim is a boob. I can't stand watching him walk around with his belt on all of the time. I mean I know he's proud of it and it's a great accomplishment, but it's really dorky to wear it everywhere.
Did you guys hear Hughes bust on him about it after the Penn fight?
NO what did hughes say to him?

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Well if they get Aleksander, hopefully that will bring in some more talent to fight against him. They have some good guys though.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LV 2 H8 U said:
He didn't say it directly to him, but Tim was sitting right there. Hughes comes in the dressing room and says, "get this stupid belt off of me before somebody calls me Tim." :laugh:
lol thats funny...thanks man

·
Registered
360 Posts
He didn't say it directly to him, but Tim was sitting right there. Hughes comes in the dressing room and says, "get this stupid belt off of me before somebody calls me Tim."
That one of the funnier things ive heard in awhile

I would really like to see Aleksander in the UFC, but only if they can bring some other guys to make it a little more exciting cuz the only other fighter that would be fun to watch with him is AA, and as someone already said, i think his mental game is pretty thrown off right now.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Spartan42 said:
That one of the funnier things ive heard in awhile

I would really like to see Aleksander in the UFC, but only if they can bring some other guys to make it a little more exciting cuz the only other fighter that would be fun to watch with him is AA, and as someone already said, i think his mental game is pretty thrown off right now.
If AA would drop to 205 i think he would be able to give Chuck a run for his money. Well atleast a worthy opponent now that couture is gone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts