Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
always wondered what they make in the events..not counting outside endorsments.. what a gig...they eat/drink fake smile/clap and check out the fighters asses..lol:thumb02:

·
'England Elite'
5,028 Posts
Might have just been me but i didnt think they looked very happy last night..

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
I dont think its too much unless your a spokesmodel like Arianny. I know the cheerleaders in the NFL get paid like $25 a game and thats training weekly. I mean, its not a job that will pay all the house bills, you work what..once a month and sometimes 2 when the UFC has fight nights or packed with PPVs like they recently were.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
they were probably scared for their lives like most americans were but wouldnt admit

Reactions: H-Deep

·
Registered
773 Posts
why would they be scared for their lives

·
Registered
118 Posts
I dont think its too much unless your a spokesmodel like Arianny. I know the cheerleaders in the NFL get paid like $25 a game and thats training weekly. I mean, its not a job that will pay all the house bills, you work what..once a month and sometimes 2 when the UFC has fight nights or packed with PPVs like they recently were.

If Arianny was on $25 an appearance i'd book her everyday til my money ran out

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
well shes obviously not that low and I am sure none of the UFC girls are that low since there are so few of them compared to NFL cheerleaders. Arianny also does UFC shows like countdown and whatnot so of course you would be paying a whole lot more ;)

I wouldnt be surprised if the other ones were around the $500-1000 ballpark. UFC pays for their hotel, travels and whatnot and they get free exposure for modeling agencies.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
$25 a game? Where did you hear that? Friend of a friend? I find that really hard to believe considering how hard those girls work.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I think he was making a joke about race and religion to the area. I didnt think it was a hard joke to get but to each his own lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
they were probably scared for their lives like most americans were but wouldnt admit
no only narrow minded hillbillies, like yourself.

·
Legalize It
422 Posts
the fights took place in Abu Dhabi, not downtown baghdad, theres about the same chance of a bomb going off there then there would be in NYC.

·
Registered
6 Posts
why would they be scared ?? im a saudi guy and i was there front row
you do know its safe there right ??
whatever in KSA, UAE,Kuwait ,Bahrain
the Gulf is a safe place .

anyways it was my 2nd UFC event ...it wasnt that great
but at least took some pics with the girls and Few Fighters
so it was worth it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts