Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Avy Slut
3,342 Posts
Wow look at those odds! I would've considered putting a couple hundred k on Jones, but not worth it ...

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll update them if they get better in the meantime leading up to the fight, but not counting on it. Just in case get your Janitor bets in fast, heh.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
2.5 million on the Janitor, Vlad has only lost to a few real elite level guys and the Jones hype train has gotten insanely full lately. This fighter is much closer than the odds would indicate. I think its a risk/reward thing here were Vlad is the only sensible bet.

·
Registered
780 Posts
When its a dead heat, bet on experience.

·
Dr. Krav...nose, throat, and groin.
530 Posts
I really, really want Bones to win....but at these odds, maybe the janitor will help pick up some of the credits I lost on Carwin.

·
Registered
1 Posts
All in .

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Jeez, I get nervous for ridiculous odd fights like this.

I remember my brother begging for more money to bet on Penn when he fought Edgar. I told him nothing is a sure thing, even though I didn't expect a Penn loss by any stretch.

Glad I didn't give him that extra cheddar. This feels like the same kind of thing, but I don't have any money on the fight.

I don't think Jones will come in with some sort of illness like Penn did, but regardless I'm getting nervous the closer it gets.

Go Bones Go!

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
Rauno™;1230473 said:
Can anybody explain the odds system to me please, iv'e never understood them.
Multiply the betting amount with the odds number. Say you put 10'000 on 1.00 odds; you win 10'000 and get your 10'000 you betted with.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts