TBD vs. TBD

Welterweight Finals of TUF4
[21-12-5] Chris Lytle vs. Matt Serra [5-4-0]

[13-2-0] Martin Kampmann vs. Thales Leites [9-0-0]

[8-4-0] Jeremy Jackson vs. TBA

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good post... I guess Dana is giving Jeremy Jackson a third shot in the UFC.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Yes! Michael Bisping will be fighting. Awesome. I bet Dana will throw some very stiff competition at Jeremy Jackson for leaving the house on The Ultimate Fighter 4. I hope alot of the guys from the show are booked against each other to fight on November 11th.

Reactions: T.B.

·
Registered
34 Posts
yeah I hope Jeremy Jackson loses his fight. He is one of the biggest douchebags I have ever seen. Now don't get me wrong, I respect him for stepping into the octagon, that has nothing to do with it. I can't believe that he passed up an opportunity of a lifetime, for some chick that he didn't even know. LOL. He probably didn't even talk to her again after leaving the house. If he was really in that bad of shape, then he has to be the single biggest dumbass walking the face of this earth, and he doesn't deserve to be apart of the UFC.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Am really looking forward to seeing Bisping fight (and not just cos im a Brit!) I honestly think he has massive potential, with his background in Kickboxing, Karate and Jujitsu he could become a Cro Cop kinda fighter. A lot of US MMA (including Chuck) have forgotten the value and power of a good solid high kick to the head and a fighter like Bisping with the genuine ability to mix it up with some punch...kick.....submit style fighting could really do well.

In addition hes got that nasty killer instinct that us Euros have in abundance!!

:thumbsup:

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
from ufc.com

Eric Schafer
Thoughts on opponent, Rob MacDonald? "He is a big wrestler with decent jiu-jitsu and striking. The only weakness I see is that he is Canadian."

i hope he gets a hole through his head and into his brain for the Canadain remark

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Updated Card:

Middleweight Finals of TUF4
[6-3-0] Patrick Cote vs. Travis Lutter [7-2-0]

Welterweight Finals of TUF4
[21-12-5] Chris Lytle vs. Matt Serra [13-4-0]

[11-0-0] Michael Bisping vs. Eric Schafer [4-1-2]

[22-6-0] Rich Clementi vs. Din Thomas [17-3-0]

Fights That May Not Be Broadcast

[13-2-0] Martin Kampmann vs. Thales Leites [9-0-0]

[9-4-0] Jeremy Jackson vs. Pete Spratt [14-7-0]

[11-2-0] Scott Smith vs. Pete Sell [6-1-0]

[8-3-0] Gideon Ray vs. Charles McCarthy [7-2-0]

-----

Thoughts? :D

·
Registered
607 Posts
I cant wait to see Bisping fight again...I'm also hoping that his opponent is a little more skilled. I really want to see what Bisping is made of. I've been pretty damn impressed so far.

That fight interests me far more than the season 4 TUF finale fights.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Well as of this moment Cote isn't in the semis....no Shone, Burnett, Jorge....I am guessing Jorge will fight the loser of Patrick and Edwin..I don't know what there thinking trying to have Bisping and a new comer hold a card.....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mr. Bungle said:
Dana white giving Jeremy Jackson another shot is just another example of his complete lack of integrity.
On the contrary, I think it shows Dana's shrewd business sense, which often comes across as spineless...
People remember Jackson and his fun with some fat chick, at least I think I recall her being fat. People will want to see his fight, and although it is not scheduled to be shown, if they have time they will probably throw Jackson's fight in. I too have been waiting for Bisping to fight, not sure what the delay was, but he will get a title shot provided nothing extraordinary happens, we all know it I'm sure... just a matter of time. I would like to see him come down to 185 even, be a real force, maybe a shot at Silva...I have goosebumps! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.