Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Thanks for making the thread AD it's gonna be sticky so other people can use it. You know, since everybody doesn't want to bet on every single vbookie these days, or seems so anyway. You can request odds for props too.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you guys put up Pearon vs Trujilo and McMann vs Murphy?

Pearson +123
Trujilo -137

McMann -241
Murphy +215

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
I would be interested on betting on the following seven fights.

Werdum/Hunt
Ellenberger/Gastelum
Lamas/Bermudez
Eye/Smith

and from TUF Latin America

Rodriguez/Morales
Perez/Quiñónez
Beltran/Vera

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
If anybody wants me to put up prelim vbookies for the Fight Night coming up Holloway vs Oliveira or UFC 191 let me know! Method of victory, double chance, round it ends what have you ok too.

And even though they won't be anywhere the prelims, I can put up a thread for any of these future possiblity fights they have odds for if someone wants:

Rousey vs Tate
Rousey vs Cyborg
Dos Anjos vs Cerrone
Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
Some prelim fights that look good

Chad Laprise vs. Francisco Trinaldo
Maryna Moroz vs. Valérie Létourneau
Sean O'Connell vs. Misha Cirkunov
Yves Jabouin vs. Felipe Arantes
Marcos Rogério de Lima vs. Nikita Krylov
Sam Stout vs. Frankie Perez
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Flyweight Chris Kelades vs. Chris Beal

If anybody wants me to put up prelim vbookies for the Fight Night coming up Holloway vs Oliveira or UFC 191 let me know! Method of victory, double chance, round it ends what have you ok too.
Oh I can think of some good ones...

Holloway/Oliveira would be a good "will this fight go the distance"

and will Charles Oliveira make weight

Will Oliveira get a post fight bonus

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Ok on the prelims, as soon as they're posted online I'll make a thread for those! Thanks, and I'm putting up Holloway vs Oliveira going the distance now. The oddsmakers are thinking it won't. And I might need help finding official odds for the last two, unless we could make up something fair and impartial.

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
Ok on the prelims, as soon as they're posted online I'll make a thread for those! Thanks, and I'm putting up Holloway vs Oliveira going the distance now. The oddsmakers are thinking it won't. And I might need help finding official odds for the last two, unless we could make up something fair and impartial.
Well what odds did you do for Rumble making weight, cause Rumble missed weight twice out of eight/nine fights, same with Oliveira whose missed weight twice out of eight fights at 145.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts