Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright people i want to here your opinions on who would when the fights listed below:

Fedor Emelianenko vs Tim Sylvia

Mikro Cro cop vs Chuck liddell

Wanderlei Silva vs Tito Ortiz

Dan Henderson Vs Matt Hugehs

·
Registered
583 Posts
Fedor Emelianenko
Chuck Liddell
Wanderlei Silva
Dan Henderson

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Fedor Emelianenko

Mikro Cro Cop

Wandy/Tito (Depends if they fight in PRIDE or UFC)

Dan Henderson

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Fedor Emelianenko
Chuck Liddell
Wanderlei Silva
Matt Hughes

It would be better if you switched the second and third matches around though:

Chuck Liddell VS Wanderlei Silva
Mirco Filipovic VS Tito Ortiz

·
Registered
5 Posts
in 6-8 months ufc heavywt champ will be cro cop and look at feder his last 2 fights and upcoming one with monson in march in russia will be 3 fights against guys who lost their previous fight..aft cro cop kicked his brothers ass he doesnt want to fight the croat..avoiding him chicken bolshevik...second cro cop is heavywt lidell fights in silvas division and we see how he destroyed silva..remember silva got beat my tito years ago...rampage in ufc now so basically pride has alot of asians nobody really cares about and silva and a russian who fights only guys who have lost their previous fight...not much to say..ufc is now sepreme

·
Registered
285 Posts
THEAXEMUDERER said:
Allright people i want to here your opinions on who would when the fights listed below:

Fedor

Cro cop (but only if chuck gives him a slight chance to use that left high-kick, if not Chuck wins this one)

Silva (he's gotten a lot better since joining PRIDE)

Hughes

·
Registered
3 Posts
THEAXEMUDERER said:

first i have to say some of the top fighters in ufc are not successfull in pride fc or a looser/s

·
The Samurai Files
559 Posts
zenki said:
chuck lidell not yet to be the best lhw fighter cuz hes never been in pride
Chuck's 2-1 in PRIDE beating Guy Mezger and Alistair Overeem and losing to "Rampage" Jackson.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fedor Emelianenko
Chuck liddell
Tito Ortiz
Matt Hugehs

I dont know why so many people talk so much shit about chuck. The man hasnt lost in damn near four years. Hell the the only other fighter I can think of that has went longer is Fedor. Hes one of the best strikers out there. I mean hes ranked the number one Light Heavyweight in the world. What else does he have to do to prove himself to everyone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts