Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always admired the mental toughness of some of these fighters that step into the octagon .. when you stop and think about it, it really is a scary game, trying to knock the head off of someone and they're trying to do the same to you on national television. Some of these guys like Lee Murray, they live a wild life in and out of the octagon - I just read an article on Lee where he was involved in England's biggest cash robbery. You hear about B.J. Penn jumping off these huge cliffs in Hawaii ... of course everyone knows Mike Tyson and his antics. It seems like some of the most successful fighters work themselves up into a frenzy (like Tito) and they fight ferociously. If not, you get a fight like Travis Lutter and Pete Sell. WHO IS UFC'S GREATEST WILD MAN AND WHY??

I'd have to say Lee Murray after reading that article and knowing he beat up Tito in a street fight along with apparently dozens of others on other nights

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
I'm a fan of Krazy Horse.

....Not because of his fighting skillz~! But because he's legitimately insane.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I've never seen Krazy Horse but I've heard about him. Can anyone hook me up with any good fights of his, possibly on YouTube?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TheJame said:
I've never seen Krazy Horse but I've heard about him. Can anyone hook me up with any good fights of his, possibly on YouTube?
Yeah, I'm kinda in the dark about Krazy Horse too ... what's he done? Sounds Crazy though ...lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
Aleksander Emalinaenko(sp?) really 5 yeas in a russian prision for armed robbery. But technically he isnt UFC

Also tank abbot

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, I remember seeing a Krazy Horse fight before, isn't he the guy who ripped a stuffed animal and talked about masturbating for training? lol yeah, pretty crazy I suppose ...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NOLA_JACK said:
Aleksander Emalinaenko(sp?) really 5 yeas in a russian prision for armed robbery. But technically he isnt UFC

Also tank abbot
Man that is pretty bad ass ... 5 years .. some of these guys walk into the ring/octagon like it's a 9 to 5 job

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Yes, that's him. He also got arrested for kidnapping and SMILED IN HIS MUGSHOT!

Whoops, I don't know how I missed the UFC part.

Lee Murray most definitely.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I like Mayhem Miller perosnally, i think that dudes abosolutly nuts.
Krazy Horse is cool, but he doesn't really push the fights that much he just kinda lays back and counter punches.

Another one is probably Genki Sudo and Chris Leben, Sudo...just because he's sudo and hes absolutly nuts. Leben because he push's every fight and loves to brawl.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Miller's a good choice. That guy is tough as hell, and took an absolute beating at the hands of GSP. Did he quit? Nope.

Mayhem is.....special.

·
Registered
669 Posts
dude i remember when he kicked GSP off and then tried to jump to his feet from his back, think in the 2nd or 3rd round lol

dudes crazy.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Mayhem is the man, I actually had the pleasure of training with him a year ago before my knee injury. He really IS that crazy and he doesnt just play off like he is. A buddy of mine was practicing with him and accidentally knee'd him in the nuts. Mayhem got off the mat, went and grabbed a chair and started chasing him around the gym with it. I honestly thought he was going to kill him, but I was too busy rolling on the ground laughing my ass off to do anything about it

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
granted chasing someone around w/ a chair doesnt make you full blown crazy, but youd have to talk to the guy and see how he is in person, hes a nut job

·
Registered
103 Posts
Shonie carter has proved to the world beyond a doubt that he is way out there.

Take a left at way out there and hammer the throttle.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
I agree with all the choices so far...Lee Murray, Mayhem, Genki, Shonie...

Outside the UFC gotta go with Bennet, Kid Yamamoto, Bob Sapp

Yamamoto is crazy cuz he continues to fight after his opponent is out

Bob Sapp is the craziest mofo around though...look at these hilarious videos

YouTube - Bob sapp ad
YouTube - Bob Sapp - Bob Sapp Time!
YouTube - Bob Sapp Sucks THIS ONE IS HILARIOUS!
YouTube - Bob Sapp goes to the Zoo
YouTube - Making of Bob "THE BEAST" Sapp

The dude is ****ed in the head :laugh:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WouldLuv2FightU said:
I agree with all the choices so far...Lee Murray, Mayhem, Genki, Shonie...

Outside the UFC gotta go with Bennet, Kid Yamamoto, Bob Sapp

Yamamoto is crazy cuz he continues to fight after his opponent is out

Bob Sapp is the craziest mofo around though...look at these hilarious videos

YouTube - Bob sapp ad
YouTube - Bob Sapp - Bob Sapp Time!
YouTube - Bob Sapp Sucks THIS ONE IS HILARIOUS!
YouTube - Bob Sapp goes to the Zoo
YouTube - Making of Bob "THE BEAST" Sapp

The dude is ****ed in the head :laugh:
Bob Sapp is one scary Mo'Fo ... huge as I've ever seen ... can't believe Mirko Ko'd him

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.