Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
thanks

I remember a while back a certain poster (cant remmeber now) said "Anderson Silva isnt Black, he's Brazilian"

well...look at his father :laugh: :thumb02:

·
Registered
142 Posts
thanks

I remember a while back a certain poster (cant remmeber now) said "Anderson Silva isnt Black, he's Brazilian"

well...look at his father :laugh: :thumb02:
Black=race
Brazilian=Nationality :)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Black=race
"Im Irish...not white" :laugh:

too go deeper....

basically the poster was expressing the fact that Anderson Silva is not affiliated with the African race :laugh: because apparently in his mind people of the African race cant fight like him. I wish I could go back and find that post. I believe that young man was banned. :laugh:

·
Registered
142 Posts
"Im Irish...not white" :laugh:

too go deeper....

basically the poster was expressing the fact that Anderson Silva is not affiliated with the African race :laugh: because apparently in his mind people of the African race cant fight like him. I wish I could go back and find that post. I believe that young man was banned. :laugh:

ohh,, well thats just silly ;)

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Thing is, Anderson is a frickin Jedi.

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
Must......have.......Anderson's......shirt!

Sweet Etim flying knee, unbelievable pic of the Florian/Gomi TD.

I bet Henzo gave the assembled press quite a few lulz. He's a funny mofo.

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Cool pics :) Have nuff respect for BJ, and even though I have never been a hater, I rarely get a chance to cheer for him as he always seems to face everybody I like these days. Sadly, this will not change as I really like Frankie Edgar, though I don't see him doing anything serious to The Lightweight King. Penn does have a very nice smile though, as homosexual as that sounds. :thumb02:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Black=race
And Brazil has the larest population of ppl of african decent(black) after america
also has the largest population of japanese outside of japan, the country is such a melting pot, I think most of the ppl the are mixed

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
And Brazil has the larest population of ppl of african decent(black) after america
also has the largest population of japanese outside of japan, the country is such a melting pot, I think most of the ppl the are mixed
You hit the nail on the head. Brazil has been "visited" by many, many different ethnicities in the past couple millennia, so they come in an awful lot of combinations.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts