Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I'm going to have to go with Karo too. I don't think that Sanchez is as tough as he needs to be. Karo's jiu-jitsu is looking pretty awesome.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea karo has sweet submission game. deigos wrestling isnt gonna help him here. still should be a good match. UFN looks to have some great matches for the night

·
Registered
45 Posts
Diego....

Would love to see diego get his ass handed to him.... dont know why i dislike him so much.... i dont think he truly deserves his 17-0 record....i would love to see him against a true mma badass like St Pierre or Matt hughes.... i still think he is being nurtured by the UFC because of his tv show popularity....money,money,money:thumbsdown:

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
The Nightmare, huh...

You know, his standup was kind of a nightmare in that last fight. If Alessio had been smart he would have kept his hooks tight and taken some elbows to the back of Sanchez head.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Oh, and if their gonna stick with this whole "Bitter Rivals" bit, it will probably be between Sanchez and Diaz and not Sanchez and Parysian.

As much as I'd like to see Karo snap one of diego's arms off, I'd like to see Nick Diaz slug him in the face even more.

·
Banned
338 Posts
I still think that Alessio should have got the decision in that fight. Just my opinion though. Like MaximusQ pointed out, the UFC is just building up there next poster boy for the big bucks. Bastards!

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i would like to see diego and diaz square off again, i could see diaz taking this one though, i know he took the first fight lightly

·
Banned
338 Posts
If Diaz could defend Sanchez takedowns like Alessio he could just slap him around the ring and would have a good chance of getting the KO or at least a doctor stoppage from a cut. After all it's obvious that Diego can cut pretty easy. Not that I like it when I fight gets stopped due to cuts. That actually pisses me off.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Diaz just needs to land a good solid punch when Sanchez is coming in. Not only would that stop the takedown, it might end the fight.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Diaz just needs to land a good solid punch when Sanchez is coming in. Not only would that stop the takedown, it might end the fight.
LOL....it's kind of hard to do that when your defending against his strikes first and then you get taken down.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
Alessio had that fight won. the judges gave snachez that fight
no he didnt have the fight won, all he did was run all fight long, you cant win a fight on just defense...maybe if he did ne thing in the last round id agree, but diego clearly was the only one who had a chance to finish the fight!!

·
Banned
338 Posts
jdun11 said:
no he didnt have the fight won, all he did was run all fight long, you cant win a fight on just defense...maybe if he did ne thing in the last round id agree, but diego clearly was the only one who had a chance to finish the fight!!
And what exactly did Sanchez do to win the fight? Was it all his failed takedown attempts or his dry humping Alessio for the last round?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts