Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else find this fight card completely boring ? I thought it was a waste of my time to watch it. THere were 4 fights in the 2 hours that it was on. There were no exciting fights really and all the ufc did was put it together so the people who know nothing about mma would watch it. I guess they succeeded though with the ratings they got. But the fight card was ridiculous and the actual fights i wanted to see that were on the fight card werent even aired like the alessio v alves fight and the marquardt fight. I personally could care less about watching the tuf fighters fight none of them are at a skill level where they present interesting fights. All the ufc does it create cards that will get them profits like tito vs shamrock again everyone knew shamrock was going to get run through hes too old now but at least there acting is finally over i was getting sick of it... this is why I enjoy pride more than ufc dont get me wrong they both have good fighters but pride puts up a better fight card every event . They have good match ups and interesting fights the last fight card i can remember of ufc that was actually worth watching was UFC 52 which i actually went to.. anyways anyone else feel the same

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.