Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im excited about the two UFN's tommarow. They'll be showing UFN:Bonnar vs Jardine and UFN:Silvia vs Silva. On Sunday they'll show UFN:Leben vs Silva and UFN: Diego vs Karo. These fights are gonna be great to watch again! All for diffrent resons. Bonnar vs Jardine will be good to see since I only saw it once plus Jardine clearly won his fight. Its gona be awesome to see Leben get crushed aswell as seeing Karo VS Diego(best fight this year IMO). and of course for thouse of us who missed Tim Silvia crapping his pants aginst Silva the first time around we get a second chance:laugh: !!! This outta be a good UFC week-end.
 

·
I eat babies
Joined
·
7,647 Posts
Here's what my guide says...I live in Ohio so it's eastern time...

Saturday
3:00 pm - Assuerio Silva vs. Tim Sylvia
5:00 pm - Keith Jardine vs. Stephan Bonnar (rerunning at 2:00 am Sunday)

Sunday
3:00 pm - Anderson Silva vs. Chris Leben
5:00 pm - Karo Parisyan vs. Diego Sanchez

And Fight Club is on at 8:00! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,567 Posts
sweet!!, i have eastern time to and i cant wait for those fights. karo vs diego was amazing, it was fun watching leben get destroyed, and bonnar vs jardine was pretty good too. maybe we will even get to see tim's shit stain if we look closely.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
723 Posts
It was good to see these events agian. :thumbsup:


I also got to add that the Sylvia Vs. Silva fight has gotten a bad rap on here due to the Sylvia haters. Its not a bad fight at all. It was a little slow in the begining of the first round but picked by the end of the round and was good throughout. Deffinitly not the terrible match it is made out to be here.


Pogo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Man....I just watched Anderson Silva demolish Chris Leben on Daily Motion....It's not a pretty sight, Leben got killed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,567 Posts
Pogo the Clown said:
It was good to see these events agian. :thumbsup:


I also got to add that the Sylvia Vs. Silva fight has gotten a bad rap on here due to the Sylvia haters. Its not a bad fight at all. It was a little slow in the begining of the first round but picked by the end of the round and was good throughout. Deffinitly not the terrible match it is made out to be here.


Pogo
I agree the sylvia vs Silva fight was actually pretty good. It was boring in the first round because for 5 minutes it was Assuerio bieng pushed up against the fence and hanging of him trying to get the fight to the ground in full gaurd. All of this made tim sylvias pants fall down exposing his stinky ass twice. Despite all this the second and third round became much more interesting and they had a faster pace to them. In the second round Assuerio finally decided to start punching and he opened up a cut on Sylvia's eye, he also went for some spinning back kicks. Overall the fight was not as bad as some of you make it out to be.
 

·
attention whore
Joined
·
14,445 Posts
I forgot how bad Leben vs Luigi was. This should've been the fight that made Dana think "Hmmmm, maybe Chris Leben isn't ready".

Oddly, I liked Evans vs Hoger during the second viewing. Hoger tried his hardest to not make the fight a complete borefest, and Rashad didn't stink up the joint. Weirdly decent match.

Karo vs Diego on today. Easily my FOTY right now. I'll be watching it.
 

·
I eat babies
Joined
·
7,647 Posts
Damone said:
I forgot how bad Leben vs Luigi was. This should've been the fight that made Dana think "Hmmmm, maybe Chris Leben isn't ready".

Oddly, I liked Evans vs Hoger during the second viewing. Hoger tried his hardest to not make the fight a complete borefest, and Rashad didn't stink up the joint. Weirdly decent match.

Karo vs Diego on today. Easily my FOTY right now. I'll be watching it.
I agree with every paragraph lol. I would have written just about the same thing had you not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Jesus! That KO by Chris Leben on Jorge Santiago was brutal. Santiago didn't even see it coming, he had his eyes closed! Good fight and KO by Chris Leben.


Diego Sanchez vs Karo Parisyan is coming up right now. Can't wait to see it again. This is one of my favourite fights and favourite fight nights.
 

·
attention whore
Joined
·
14,445 Posts
Speaking of Santiago, I really dug his fight with Diego Sanchez.

I so *heart* Karo. I could watch that guy fight all day.

WL2FU, have you seen Karo's fight with Shonie Carter? That's one fight I really want to see, but can't find it anywhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Alright. Diego Sanchez vs Karo Parisyan just ended on SpikeTV and this is how I'm scoring the fight


Round 1: Diego Sanchez.
Round 2: Draw or Karo Parisyan just by a little bit.
Round 3: Diego Sanchez.


Very, very amazing fight by both men. So much heart and the drive to win shown in this fight.
 

·
attention whore
Joined
·
14,445 Posts
First round: Diego Sanchez(This was actually really close. Karo came back towards the end, but I think it was a little too late).

Second round: Karo(Karo controlled Diego for the most part)

Third round: Diego Sanchez(The cardio machine easily won this. It was pretty insane to see Sanchez still be explosive)

Really close fight, but the 3rd round sealed the deal.
 

·
I eat babies
Joined
·
7,647 Posts
Damone said:
Speaking of Santiago, I really dug his fight with Diego Sanchez.

I so *heart* Karo. I could watch that guy fight all day.

WL2FU, have you seen Karo's fight with Shonie Carter? That's one fight I really want to see, but can't find it anywhere.
You can download the entire WEC-10 event from this site for just $3.99 or if you have a PSP you can get it off this site.. I think you can watch it for free on that psp site using the first option on the page, but it's not working for me. I think it is a zipped file and I'm too lazy to download winzip right now. All in all this looks like a really exciting event. I've seen parts of the Gilbert Melendez fight and it is intense!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top