Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Kim Dong-hyun

Votes: 1 4.5%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Undefeated fighters are something that always interest me in MMA. In general there is no padding up of records in MMA compared to boxing, but there are often cases of fighters coming to the UFC from other organisations with undefeated records and not being able to buy a win!
Currently though the UFC has got a good group of 6 or 7 undefeated fighters under the age of 26 who have looked like building great careers in the UFC, simple question who do you think will keep that undefeated record in tact longest!

·
The Bearded One
4,150 Posts
Seems a nice thread for a poll :thumb02:

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Davis. Alongside Jones is the next big thing in the LHW division.

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
Davis. Alongside Jones is the next big thing in the LHW division.
thats who i put but didn't and still haven't understood why he has got so much hype like at UFC 109 rogan was like "how good would davis vs jones be" but i think he will stay undefeated because he is the newest and still will have a few fights before he fights some better comp like the rest are fighting

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I say Bader. THe guy has good striking, and great wrestling, along with a decent chin. He has the tools.
You say that but he's just beat Jardine and his competition is going to become high caliber pretty quickly. But aside from that, his cardio is suspect and standup isn't that great. I'd say he's one of the least likely to stay undefeated for a long time.

This is a difficult poll because some of the fights are at different places in their divisions. Jones will be fighting top LHWs in 1 or 2 fights time, where as Phil Davis will likely get some easier opponents to gain some experience.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
I took Davis!

I mean the guy was so upset about his early win last time. Just because he didn't got 1 Takedown on Gustafsson lol^^

If that isn't a sign for a bright future :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
i vote Johny Hendriks . i put my eyes on him since he started at WEC , his Wrestling credentials are very high level ( 2x NCAA div 1 champ , 1 time runner up ,three-time Big 12 Conference champion And 4 time All American).
he got fast and heavy hands great cardio and always improving .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.