Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.mmaontap.com/mma/entry/versus-returns-to-directtv/

Versus, the broadcaster of World Extreme Cagefighting, has reached a deal that will see the channel return to the DirectTV line up.
“We are pleased that both sides were able to work out a satisfactory deal to bring this programming back to our customers,” said Derek Chang in a press release. “We’re excited that we were able to come to a fair agreement that puts Versus back in millions of homes with DirectTV in time for our busy spring programming schedule. We look forward to super-serving these fans with NHL regular season and playoff coverage, our first live UFC event and much more.”
Versus is the primary broadcaster of the WEC and will also have the privilege of broadcasting its first live UFC event this Sunday with Jon Jones headlining the card in a light heavyweight showdown with Brandon Vera.

Thought this would make a bunch of you very happy!!!!:thumbsup:

·
M.I.A
2,550 Posts
I need to make a call to Dish network and threaten to switch just because of this. They only give us VS on dish as a promo every once in awhile. And screw paying like 15 more for one more channel i'll watch, we already have the second best package.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
You people make me sick......switch the U-Verse already, fiber optic HD and more channels then all the others. You don't get to complain about not having a channel if you're paying for a terrible provider......hahaha.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You people make me sick......switch the U-Verse already, fiber optic HD and more channels then all the others. You don't get to complain about not having a channel if you're paying for a terrible provider......hahaha.

I have u verse and the controller is shitty it works every three times i press the button....mad annoying!!!!!!:angry04:

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
I have u verse and the controller is shitty it works every three times i press the button....mad annoying!!!!!!:angry04:
I'd suggest a new controller, or possibly changing the batteries haha, I never have any problems and the picture is amazing.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd suggest a new controller, or possibly changing the batteries haha, I never have any problems and the picture is amazing.

I have the DVR in my room thats why i think. I have thrown the controller into the wall replaced it and the batteries and let me ask you, on the boxes you have that are not DVR, when you are watching reg t.v., can you rewind the television programs or just the ones you have recorded???

I the other t.v.'s i cant rewind what I'm watching like I can with the DVR....but I thought I was supposed to be able, I can on the reg boxes when I am watching a movie or show that i recorded on the DVR. Is that right??? The guy said the others were supposed to rewind or fast forward shows I am watching on the non DVR box.....

WTF???

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
I have the DVR in my room thats why i think. I have thrown the controller into the wall replaced it and the batteries and let me ask you, on the boxes you have that are not DVR, when you are watching reg t.v., can you rewind the television programs or just the ones you have recorded???

I the other t.v.'s i cant rewind what I'm watching like I can with the DVR....but I thought I was supposed to be able, I can on the reg boxes when I am watching a movie or show that i recorded on the DVR. Is that right??? The guy said the others were supposed to rewind or fast forward shows I am watching on the non DVR box.....

WTF???
I have the DVR in my living room and I can rewind there, not in the other rooms. I can watch and record things from the other rooms, but I can't rewind live tv, it does suck. But I really only watch tv in my living room.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.