Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
You're not terribly important to me
15,563 Posts
i wouldnt, fedor is irrelevant to me now that he has lost, i was never really interested in him, its either be in the ufc or most people wont care.

·
Premium Member
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wouldnt, fedor is irrelevant to me now that he has lost, i was never really interested in him, its either be in the ufc or most people wont care.
lol so the dude loses one fight by luck and he has become irrelevant. As long as fedor is the most skilled hw in the world i would love to see him in the ufc. Compare him to any ufc fighter on paper fedor's skills murders any of them. Question is brock to big for him...i think so. But Fedor is a fighter so who knows how that fight will play out.

·
Administrator
15,546 Posts
Brock does have holes, and Fedor very well could exploit them.

Moved thread to Strikeforce.

·
The Title Guy
18,060 Posts
Well Fedor may have found holes in Brock's game but the fact of the matter is he needs to rebound and win some matches before he can even think of fighting Brock!:(

·
M.I.A
2,550 Posts
Very few if any UFC heavyweights will be getting him in a triangle, thats why he stands a good chance, since most are wrestlers or strikers. Fedor is still the man, 1 real loss, but until he's in the UFC, blah.

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
Everybody has holes in their game. It's a lot tougher to take advantage of those holes.
Finally, some common sense. If Fedor's game was without holes, he wouldn't have gotten subbed. Everyone has holes in their game somewhere. Show me a perfect fighter and I'll show you what system that video game is on.

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
Supposedly Anderson Silva had become the perfect fighter, but that has changed since Saturday night!:thumbsup:
Prior to Saturday night, people thought they could light candles and pray to him. I'm glad his mortality was exposed, personally. The Silva worship was a bit much, imho.

·
The Title Guy
18,060 Posts
Yeah he had almost reached Fedor status, maybe both of them and BJ loosing was a good thing cause it showed that anything can happen in MMA!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts