·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am crocop fan,but this man is cool,respect to him...after his fight with mirko,i will cheering for him..:=)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
hopefully pat is short enough the head kicks will miss and he'll have a few shots...

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Well if Cro Cop has to retire from losing a fight I would liek this to be the one. Barry is not only classy he is a true fan.

That being said I hope Barry get's kicked in the head though.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
I love this man. If I was bigger I'd probably be a leaner him. I love kickboxing, I love cro cop and I love this fight.

·
It Lurks...
676 Posts
Yeah this fight has me on the fence for sure. Cro-cop is one of my hero's, but Pat is a local boy and good friends with several of the guys I train with. I gotta go with Pat on this. This is such a huge opportunity for him to advance his career while Mirko has already been there and done that. War Barry!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
His respect for Cro Cop is genuine, it's nice to see that quality in a person. Youth takes this fight, as much as I love seeing Cro Cop put his left shin on right ears.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Barry takes this one even though I love me some CroCop. Barry is a tremendouse kickboxer. We know for a fact this will stay on the feet and I just feel Barry will be way too fast and will pick CroCop apart. I hope we will see more kicks from CroCop since the fear of being taken down won't be there, but honestly, who knows. CroCop has definitely not be his old self in the UFC. A lot of this is exactly what Barry has said in the fact that everyone else has evolved. While CroCop can still be very dangerous on his feet, or I should say WITH his feet, I still feel at this point Barry is just a much better kickboxer at this time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts