Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Ken

Votes: 2 9.5%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ID like to see these guys fight I think it would be pretty good..i think Vitor would win a Unanimous decision, but still this fight never happened and i wish it did

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont give up on Vitor, hes the same fighter if you asked me, he just loses to tough competition, he doesnt lose to stiffs..he will be back, i hope he beats hendo, but i dunno

·
Registered
268 Posts
If Ken thinks the fight through he would win.

Take down, and overpower the little Brazillian.

ANd then submit him/ GnP his face.

Then again, maybe striking too. We havent seen those fists of fury in a long ass time.

Vitor is gone bros. Just the othe day, I was hoping that he is still around in 5 years. Then I would be old enough to fight. By then, I am confident that I would be ready to beat him in. Hell, he is young enough to stick around for it so why not?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Vitor Belfort is way too quick for Ken Shamrock, I can picture him beating Ken Shamrock under a minute like he does against all the cans he fights nowadays. Ken Shamrock is nothing, Belfort will just use his fury like he did to Tito or against Tank Abbott and then the crowd will be saying "Oh my god, Vitor killed Kenny, you bastard!"

·
Registered
268 Posts
MMA freak said:
Vitor Belfort is way too quick for Ken Shamrock, I can picture him beating Ken Shamrock under a minute like he does against all the cans he fights nowadays. Ken Shamrock is nothing, Belfort will just use his fury like he did to Tito or against Tank Abbott and then the crowd will be saying "Oh my god, Vitor killed Kenny, you bastard!"

Nah.

Ken fought a quickie like RIch before. And it wasnt quickness that killed him, he tripped.

I think Vitor will get caught in a submission. I dont care if he has a BJJ black belt. He hasnt shown himself ot be worthy on the ground.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
jdun11 said:
Make This Fight Happen I Wanna See It
ken would get Pwn3d!

·
Registered
332 Posts
MMA freak said:

Everytime People Mention Belfort they always like to bring up his "Fury" b/c they they can't get that KO he had against Wanderlei (which happened six years ago!!!) out of there heads.......with that said he would still own Shamrock. However if you want to know what I really think about this fight just refer to my previous post.;)

·
Registered
332 Posts
jdun11 said:
dont give up on Vitor, hes the same fighter if you asked me, he just loses to tough competition, he doesnt lose to stiffs..he will be back, i hope he beats hendo, but i dunno

When a fighter keeps losing to tough competition then that usually means he's OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!:dunno:

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
2 guys who were really good in their prime, but are now both mentally(And physically for Ken) broken down. I really don't want to see this fight happen, but if I had to choose, I'd choose Belfort. Belfort atleast put up a decent fight towards Ortiz, and he could've beaten Ortiz if he didn't gas so bad. Ken's strategy nowadays is to get hit, which is really stupid.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damone said:
2 guys who were really good in their prime, but are now both mentally(And physically for Ken) broken down. I really don't want to see this fight happen, but if I had to choose, I'd choose Belfort. Belfort atleast put up a decent fight towards Ortiz, and he could've beaten Ortiz if he didn't gas so bad. Ken's strategy nowadays is to get hit, which is really stupid.
lmfao, at ur sig nature pic, damone is a classic character!:laugh:

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
interesting fight actually. you have Ken, who's basically useless now, but can always have that unpredictability to him. and you have vitor, who actually shows up to fight about 40% of the time. i think vitor would land some crisp shots though, and KO Shammy within the first round!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Ken Shamrock was molested by Tito Ortiz in their first fight, spearsoldier I don't know what your saying, Ken doesn't have a chance.

Vitor nearly beat Tito, but since he has bad cardio and no heart, he gave up.

Even is Ken didn't fall against Rich Franklin he still would have gotten owned, especially on the stand up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.