Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol, that was funny. "I want to f***, no, no, fight Chuck". Lol, Wanderlei is funny is confrontations. But he usually ends up winning the fight were he has huge confrontations in.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Lol, that was funny. "I want to f***, no, no, fight Chuck". Lol, Wanderlei is funny is confrontations. But he usually ends up winning the fight were he has huge confrontations in.
LMAO Rush i was thinking the same thing i couldn't stop laughing

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Eminem said:
LMAO Rush i was thinking the same thing i couldn't stop laughing
Who in the UFC could Fedor fight.. get him in for this PPV and I think it might rival WWE PPv's in how many watch.. ok.. maybe not but it would be the highest UFC PPV ever I bet...

·
Registered
74 Posts
That was unexpected, i couldn't stop laughing. it was priceless! if joe rogan was there i think he would've made a silly comment afterwards!

·
Registered
67 Posts
it was pretty funny...yeah I never realized how much I liked Rogan until he was absent, I mean dont get me wrong Couture is great, but as far as interviews go Rogan beats all, I like especially how he interviews both the winner and loser, like why didnt Dana let Chuck have the mic after Silva spoke? I mean come on! Couture should stay, Rogan should comeback (dont think he got canned) and that Gold(somethin) cat should be replaced......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts