Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Wandy fights far too sloppily for Chuck, Chuck is mainly a counter striker..Wandy leaves himself open for counterpunches.
WAR CHUCK!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
That was awsome. I hope they actually fight though. Wandy would kick his butt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,806 Posts
If it happens I'm sure it will be a good one. I doubt that Chuck is afraid. Probably some contract stuff that wouldn't allow it. I'm sure Dana has something to do with it because the presidents of Pride said that they were ready anytime for the fight to happen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
OK... Vitor put wandy down a while back, and then chuck put vitor down, all fights were based almost entirely on striking, so who does it seem like is the logical best? Anyways wandy leaves his left side open after kicking with the right leg, check the tapes... if he did that with chuck one of the looping right hands would hit the open left side of wandys face, and wandy would go to sleep.
 

·
The Reverend
Joined
·
1,889 Posts
Since Silva cant get any uglier.... think Chuck rearranging his face might make him prettier?? and was Silva wearing makeup??????


All jokes aside, you wonder who is really holding things up, cuz Dana says they want it, Pride says they want it.... who's bullshitting?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,806 Posts
JuggNuttz said:
Since Silva cant get any uglier.... think Chuck rearranging his face might make him prettier?? and was Silva wearing makeup??????


All jokes aside, you wonder who is really holding things up, cuz Dana says they want it, Pride says they want it.... who's bullshitting?
Really I never heard of Dana wanting the fight to go down. Is there an article or video or something you can show me so I can see
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
cabby said:
Really I never heard of Dana wanting the fight to go down. Is there an article or video or something you can show me so I can see

Agreed, i do seem to remember something about the UFC attempting to get the fight together, but that wandy wanted somthing like one mil for the fight, and dana not wanting to pay that. I dont know, just do a google search and im sure you will find somthing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,806 Posts
NOLA_JACK said:
Agreed, i do seem to remember something about the UFC attempting to get the fight together, but that wandy wanted somthing like one mil for the fight, and dana not wanting to pay that. I dont know, just do a google search and im sure you will find somthing
damn a mil!! i heard chuck only got 200,000 or so for the babalu fight. 1 mil is huge
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Pride nuthuggers, pull your face out of your asses, NOW.

"Wandy said this, wandy said that. Wandy, lemme suck your ****." Thats all I hear from you people.

First of all, Chuck wont be going to fight in Pride. Thats just stupid. So far, the UFC is the only one who did anything for this "sharing" fighters thing. The UFC sent Chuck over already. It is Pride's turn. Why sohuld we send our champ to the foreign *****es that want the UFC fans to waste money on the Pride PPVs?

Send Wandy over, or else shut up.

On a side note, good card tonight. I didnt buy it, but I was worried that Coleman might have been killed.
 

·
The Reverend
Joined
·
1,889 Posts
http://www.mmaforum.com/mmaforum-ge...-ufc-pride-executives-clash-sirius-radio.html


The Heads of both companies get into a fight on air, both accuse the other of not wanting the fight.


I do agree, UFC already sent over a fighter, now its Pride's turn.


You said you heard nothing of Dana wanting the fight... but it was Dana who announced it.. i doubt he would announce a fight before its finalized if he didnt want it to happen. and you shoulda seen the smile on his face when he was announcing it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
cabby said:
damn a mil!! i heard chuck only got 200,000 or so for the babalu fight. 1 mil is huge
Chuck got 250,000

And i agree with everyone who talks about UFC sending people over, pride needs to send their people over. Wandy was in the UFC for people who dont remember... he got destroyed by Vitor and tito, who both got destroyed by lidell
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
NOLA_JACK said:
Chuck got 250,000

And i agree with everyone who talks about UFC sending people over, pride needs to send their people over. Wandy was in the UFC for people who dont remember... he got destroyed by Vitor and tito, who both got destroyed by lidell

Also, we have Renato Sobral, who made a ***** of your beloved Shogun.

And Liddell KOed Sobral x2, which even Fedor could not do.
 
1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Top