Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Dandada187 said:
Ya whatever get a life kid...that was a awsome entrance..
Okay then. How is someone just coming out in a ordinary mixed martial arts suit sweet and slowly turning? It may be sweet to extreme mixed martial arts fan who know a lot about the sport but I don't really seem to care so I'll drop this subject. That match however was awesome. I forget who it was against since it was such a long time ago.

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Rush said:
Okay then. How is someone just coming out in a ordinary mixed martial arts suit sweet and slowly turning? It may be sweet to extreme mixed martial arts fan who know a lot about the sport but I don't really seem to care so I'll drop this subject. That match however was awesome. I forget who it was against since it was such a long time ago.
Man u shouldnt come to my threads and talk trash about things u know nothing about,,,..and that entrance wasn't from a long time ago it was from the fujita fight!!!!I dont see why you try and talk crap to me i know way more about the sport and i have been following it for ever so i respect the fact that you might be a new fan but RESPECT UR ELDERS now go wash ur mouth out with sope

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Dandada187 said:
Man u shouldnt come to my threads and talk trash about things u know nothing about,,,..and that entrance wasn't from a long time ago it was from the fujita fight!!!! now go wash ur mouth out with sope
What? I was just trying to be polite. I didn't insult anyone or you and I'm trying not to so we can be more cool with each other and not stir up another feud. I mixed up this entrance with another fight. Since you mentioned this was against Fujita I knew I was mixed up since that fight occured today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts