Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just watched Real Deal and Wanderlei Silva called out chuck, think it will happen? and who do you think will win, i like Chuck alot, but i dont know.

·
Registered
464 Posts
THe only guaranteed winner will be the fans. That will be one hell of a fight and it could really go either way. Chuck would have to make fairly quick work of Tito to make that fight...

Imagine how sick it would be if Tito beat chuck... Then silva would challenge Tito and the record would say Tito is the favorite. I'm all for the "If you Fight tito ortiz...YOU LOSE" but not vs silva.

·
Registered
759 Posts
JWangSDC said:
THe only guaranteed winner will be the fans. That will be one hell of a fight and it could really go either way. Chuck would have to make fairly quick work of Tito to make that fight...

Imagine how sick it would be if Tito beat chuck... Then silva would challenge Tito and the record would say Tito is the favorite. I'm all for the "If you Fight tito ortiz...YOU LOSE" but not vs silva.
well if tito beat chuck then tito would get to kick wandys ass AGAIN!:D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Chuteboxefan said:
but i wud really like 2 c a Shogun x Ortiz match

Why? Tito will lose to liddell in December and he'd probably lose to Silva. Why go overkill and set him up vs Shogun?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Silva will lose to Liddell if they fight. Fight could go either way, possibly yes. But when Wandy fights he comes in swingin for the fences and Liddell is too good of a counter puncher for someone to come in swinging for the kill. Liddell is VERY patient and will wait for the right time. Dont bring up Quinton Jackson beat Liddell and Silva beat Jackson, thats stupid. Well if you bring that up Ortiz beat Silva and Liddell butchered Ortiz like he will in December. Those fights are old news, doesnt matter anything can happen in MMA both good fighters.....but Liddell will defintly beat Ortiz in Dec in my opinion.

Liddell and Silva? again I lean toward liddell in that matchup and im as big a pride fan as I am UFC

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I doubt very much this fight will happen, but if it did I doubt Chuck what stand a chance against Silva. Man would I love to see that fight

·
Registered
354 Posts
I want this fight to happen so Chuck can shut all of the haters up. If Chuck fights and wins, just think of what it will do for the UFC.
I'm an MMA fan, and would root for Liddell just b/c all of the constant UFC bashing gets so annoying.

·
Registered
82 Posts
WAND win dominate!!

This fight will happen it's only a matter of time. After Tito whos next for Chuck there aint nobody, the TUF winners ain't ready yet and there pretty much nobody else in the devision, he has to fight Silva

·
Registered
208 Posts
At this point it would be good just to see a brawler in there with Chuck (one he hasn't already beaten). That last fight with Tito really sucked because it seemed so easy for Chuck to win.
When Chuck won his last fight & they asked him what was next for him he said hopefully Tito to shut him up. Well, i guess that's the safest & easiest fight for Chuck right now & i doubt that will shut Tito up.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
I don't think Chuck matches up well with Wand. It's almost a classic boxing match with the long armed Iceman needing to stay on the outside and smaller power guy needing to get inside. Only in MMA, when the power guy gets inside he generally wins because it only takes 1 or 2 shots to end the fight. Cro-Cop put on a wonderful display on how to beat the guy to death BEFORE he can get in on you.

I would love to see Chuck knock his head off though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like when people bring up the tito vs silva. DO you know how long ago that was? Belfort beat silva like 7 years ago do you think Belfort has any chance in hell to beat the kinda of fighter silva is now? No because silva is 100 times better fighter then he was that long ago including chuck who has improved so much since his lost againts quinton and randy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like vanderlei silva and but i lost alot of faith in him when he got knocked the f*** out by crocop, still i think he can take the iceman out...

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
how can

Chuteboxefan said:
I like vanderlei silva and but i lost alot of faith in him when he got knocked the f*** out by crocop, still i think he can take the iceman out...

how can u lose faith in wandy for losing to Cro Cop hes prolly the 2nd best Heavyweight in the WORLD lol......

Wandy would bash chuck but chuck does have a punchers chance

1 - 16 of 16 Posts